Ratings for Dr. J. Robert Flamini

Best in the entire southeast! He took care of my daughter from age 5 until she was 19yrs. Incredible staff!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I had heard Dr. Flamini was a great pediatric neurologist, but was totally blown away at the time he took to discuss my concerns at our initial meeting. He's a great doctor. Period.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

He is a genius!! We love him, and he does a fantastic job treating my sons seizures. Highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012

Dr. Flamini is unlike any Dr. I have ever met with before. He has been my daughter's dr for almost 10 years. Not only did he make her feel at ease, but he made me feel at ease. He really cares about my daughter and it shows in the care she receives. His staff is prompt to return calls and emails.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Dr. Flamini was our ped. neurologist for about 7 years. He is the most compassionate physician I have known as both a parent and a pediatric nurse. There were some difficulties with the logistics of the overall practice which were persistently frustrating. But his knowledge, treatment, and concern were consistent. He has the job of breaking terrible news to families and then doing his best to make the situations better. He is diligent and caring across the board. Now that our daughter is 23 and we have to see adult neurologists, we realize more than ever how special Dr. Flamini truly is.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2009

Dr. Flamini is excellent. Its his staff that is incompetent! I have to reconsider whether I want to use him as a physician just because of the poor staff service.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2009

Dr. Flamini has been my seven year old son's doctor since he was eight mionths old. He is a very caring and compassionate doctor. I feel that he has went above and beyond what is expected of him as a doctor. My family and I will be forever grateful to him and his staff for the treatment and care that my son has received as his patient.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

My daughter had to see Dr. Flamini while she was hospitalized since he was the doctor on call. He did not know the full medical situation we were dealing with. I tried to tell him. He flat called me a liar when I told him the diagnosis her regular neurologist was trying decide between. He and I got into a heated argument because he didn't want to listen to me, wanted to go against what her regular neurologist was doing, and just wanted to label her as depressed and psychotic. I've since gotten a medical diagnosis for my daughter and it is NOT what he tried to label her as. A few months ago when she had to have neurological ER treatment, they told me he was the on call neuro doc and I flat told them I was NOT going to deal with him, so they needed to find someone else.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008

Oh my gosh, we LOVED Dr. Flamini. He suggested epilepsy surgery for our dd a couple of years ago. She hasn't had one grand mal since! He is wonderful & we would continue to see him if he weren't 4 hours away.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2007

I had to see Dr. Flamini 10 years ago with my Baby daughter. She is almost 1 y.o. now. THANKS to Doctor Flamini she is a beautiful and healthy girl!!!!! He saved us back then and I still can't thank him enough. What ratings can you give to a person who saved your child????????????? THANK YOU DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2006