Ratings for Dr. Maryam Bahreini

Never in my life have I been treated with this level of rudeness and disrespect l!!! She might be good at what she does but being treated so poorly how can you hear anything I am an intelligent business women with over 500 employees and 2000 clients never in my life have I talked to any of them with her level of disrespect. Maybe its her background and she treats men better. I will never go to her again and will make sure none of my friends do.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2016

I am very thankful to finally find a Gyn. with so much experience, knowledge and with so much care for her patients like Dr. Behreini. She is the first one that actually wants to see me in person to discuss my test results, she showed me and explained each section of the test, even if it's good, not like other Dr.s in the past that I only get a call: your test is ok...when actually it wasn't ok, and thank God I took those results to Dr. Behreini, she found so many levels in my test were showing I was low on, she told me what to do, and now I'm on normal levels thanks to her.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2014

Dr M. Bahreini in Rancho Mirage CA is a god-send!!!!! She has such a caring way about her that is genuine. I like the way she treats her employees which doesn't happen with many doctors. She takes the time to listen, explains what tests she would recommend and why. Then she calls personally to discuss the results or invites you into her office for the review. I'm 65 yrs old, lived all around the country and she is the ONLY one I would recommend and write a review for. Wish more doctors had her bed side manner and sincerity along with her honesty. She is so approachable and makes you feel so relaxed and comfortable in the OB/GYN arena. Her office is very very clean and nicely decorated to reflect her persona! Don't hesitate to make an appot, you'll never regret it.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2013

I absolutely loved this doctor. Took all the time needed with me and explains everything.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2013

this doctor saved me with an issue I was dealing with for 3 years. My last gyn that I left let me suffer with my pain with over the counter medications. After one look Dr Baherini knew the problem and called in RX made by a compound Pharm and I was like a new person in 2 days. I would highly recommend her to all my friends. Thank you

flag | Submitted March 27, 2012

I flew out of state to see this Dr. who claims she is a hormone specialist along with being an OBGYN. She was all smiles and chats on the first visit, and used Meridian Labs, which has a great reputation, so I felt comfortable. She knew upfront that I lived out of state, and had no problem with this. After paying and leaving, I called her a few days later with a questions and was told that, " Dr. Bahreini does not return phone calls." I was shocked and let them know that surely she would call because i do not live in the area, but nope! She does not. Finally 2 weeks later, when she got my test results back, she once again had to be harrased to call me. When she finally did she was rude, flippant, uncaring, and acting like she had to go out of her way. She gave out misinformation about the lab she uses, and then calle in a different perscription then the one she originally told me she would without consulting me. Horrible person, and I hope she gets what shes dishing out

flag | Submitted July 5, 2011

Dr. Bahreini is a wonderfully caring person who obviously puts her patients first. I'm so glad I found her and feel that I'm on my way to great health. She took all the time I needed for her to explain bioidentical hormones to me and what I would need.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

Dr. Maryam Bahreini's Credentials

• Shiraz Univ Of Med Sci, Shiraz, Iran (Grad. 1971)