Ratings for Dr. Naomi Reynolds

I work in for a medical office and I make calls to multiple pcp offices and I have never dealt with such an inpatient staff member for this office. I remember clearly that her name is Maria. The woman who picked up first was very nice and had me hold a moment while she went to ask Maria for a patient's referral. All I hear is Maria saying "Well if they would have checked the stupid referral, they would know she doesn't need an authorization." For one, I know my job, and I know when a person's insurance needs an authorization for a consultation. So if she wants to argue and say she didn't say that, she was on speaker so everyone around me heard what she said out loud. Please, if your staff has no patience with other PCP's , how do you expect them to be with patients? We work in the medical field to help other people.If you can't be nice in this field, LEAVE.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2018

The staff are very rude!!!!The staff violate the H.I.P.P.A laws and discuss patients in front of other patients.The Dr.uses a timer,dresses like a hippie,tells u she doesn't have aenough time for your concerns about your health and it will have to wait till your next visit,overall just a horrible Dr.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015