Ratings for Dr. Erica E. Singelmann

I saw Dr Singlemann for the first time today to address some women issues that I was really concerned about. Not only did the doctor make me feel unwelcome, she was very dismissive and rude. I didn't even get a pelvic exam or look me over at all and she had the nerve to tell me there is nothing wrong. She dismissed all my questions and my symptoms and then said "is that all, there is nothing I can do for you" This is the worst experience I ever had. I left out of there visibly upset. I will never go back there again. Kaiser how dare you have someone so rude, with no bedside manner, and dismissive that belittles women and had no care for how she treats others on your staff.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. Singelmann’s inadequacies cannot be explained as merely a lack of professionalism or poor bedside manners. She lacks the initiative and inquisitive nature that is necessary to provide quality healthcare. Moreover, she lacks the empathy and compassion for women and unborn children that is necessary to perform the job of an OBGYN.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Totally uninterested and very dismissive of any questions. Absolute worst experience I've had at Kaiser Permanent (been going there for 15 years). Made me feel totally unwelcome and like an inconvenience rather than a patient.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

Dr. Erica E. Singelmann's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Kansas City, School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Davis Vision
Vision Service Plan (Vsp)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Kensington, MD