Ratings for Dr. Swapan A. Dholakia

I went to Dr Dholakia for the first time and he is superb. He spend a lot of time listening to evaluate me. His service was very caring and treated like a family member. I would recommend him to all my friends, family and all.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Great Experience. He explained what was potentially going on in simplified terms to where I could understand. Very Helpful.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

The staff were very helpful and knowledgeable, I loved Dr. Dholakia he explained things to me in a way that I understood.He was very thourough and concerned about my overall health. He was polite and courteous and I felt like he cared, that was very important to me. Would tell everyone to go there Midtown Neurology....... And by the way Ms. Delores was great I think she remembers all the patients.....

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

This doctor is the best! I really enjoyed my visit to the office, and his staff Miss Delores was very pleasant.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014