Ratings for Dr. George T. Goffas

My dermatologist recommended Dr Goffas for elective facial surgery. In her opinion, he was the most highly regarded plastic/cosmetic surgeon in the Metro-Detroit area. He had done surgery on her as well as a staff member and several patients of hers . I had high expectations when I went for my initial visit. I was aware of his honors and credential. What truly amazed me was his spirit, kindness and how much he genuinely loved this field of medicine. He actually listened to what I had to say !! When I explained what I wanted he would say so " This is what I understand you would like me to do" His reply each time were exactly my wishes !! His explanation of the complicated surgery and the visuals that that he used left me incredibly educated and aware of what would be done. I felt at peace and confident. Post surgery feelings?? I could not be more elated with my results !!! The staff (Nancy, Hillary and Kelley) were accommodating, skilled at their specific jobs and just lovely. I look at my " before and after" photos and ... just smile :)

flag | Submitted May 15, 2016

I received rhinoplasty exactly a week ago and my only complaint is my nose kind of hurts, which is not dr goffas's fault, of course! It's just the recovery process. He was very conservative in the changing of my nose and took all of my concerns and questions very seriously and answered them very knowledgeably. I would recommend him to anyone looking into rhinoplasty. If i decide to further my experience with cosmetic surgery, dr Goffas will be my first phone call. If you are reading comments to help your decision making: GO WITH HIM. He's personable, friendly, funny, he makes you feel right at home the minute you walk in the room. And the staff! So friendly and warm. Any nerves I felt during the consultation and decision making process were almost wiped away after talking with the nurse and receptionist even! All around, 5 stars out of this patient.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

I knew I wanted Dr. Goffas to perform my surgery after the first time I met him. Dr. Goffas he is/was patient, thorough and took his time explaining the procedure, the results, and recovery time. He was nothing but professional and took his time getting to know me and the results I was trying to achieve. He was reassuring about the surgery and what the following weeks/months were going to be like after.. My scars are virtually invisible. I was instructed by Dr. G to follow a Vitamin E and hydrocortisone regimen on my scars and I have not one complaint on how they have healed.I am 28 years old and from my breast reduction surgery I have been 100% satisfied with the outcome of my breasts and their shape, lift and appearance Dr. Goffas has given them. They are now more proportionate to my body and the reduction has given my body the appearance of an elongated torso. I have no doubt that anyone who goes to Dr. Goffas for a breast reduction will be completely satisfied with the results!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Goffas by a good friend, and i could not be happier. I had just recently filed for divorce and have wanted to have breast augmentation for years. So I decided to give myself a divorce present. I have never had such a great experience in my life.He made me feel so comfortable and his staff is out of this world, I have recommened several friends and family to him. He is very honest and is not over the top he listens and gives his input. He is a truly gifted. Thanks so much to Dr. Goffas and his staff I totally appreciate all they have done. xoxo

flag | Submitted August 5, 2013

Dr. Goffas and his staff are Wonderful! I am so thankful I chose Dr. Goffas for my breast augmentation. I've been wanting to have this procedure for 10 years but every time I went for a consult, I felt like the surgeon was trying to guide me into going "bigger" than I wanted to. I felt no trust and therefore I put the thought of augmentation aside. After talking to a few friends and finding out they used Dr. Goffas, I had hope! Dr. Goffas is the only Surgeon that really listened to what I wanted my outcome to be. He spent so much time with me during my initial consultation. He answered all of my questions. I immediately felt confident and sure he was the right surgeon for me. I went back 3 times to discuss size with him and his staff. I can't thank Kelly and Hillary enough for taking the time with me, it was great getting their honest feedback :) I had my surgery 4 days ago and I am so happy! I have no swelling and no pain. I love my results!!! Thank you, Dr. Goffas!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2013

Dr.Goffas was fantastic, knowledgable and very caring. There was a very short wait time and he is completly honest.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

Had surgery with fabulous results! Everything from consultation to follow up was a breeze! The on site surgery center makes for a safe and comfortable environment. Everyone in the office makes you feel welcome and comfortable.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

My breast aug. and tummy tuck made me look/feel young again. After having my kids, my body really changed. I needed a nip/tuck. I asked around and Dr. Goffa's name was recommended to me by a few of my friends. I made an appointment for a consultation. He was very flexible for scheduling my procedure. His OR staff was wonderful. Follow-up went well. I have nothing but good things to say about the whole experience. Thank you Dr. Goffas.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2012

Dr Goffas made me young again!!! I look so young!! Because of "Dr. G", I look and feel TERRIFIC!!!! What an AMAZING Plastic Surgeon (he's an artist!) and what an AMAZING person!!! From our first encounter, I feel as if I have known him my entire life. This Doctor is THE very best!!! THANK YOU, "Dr. G"!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2011

I believe plastic surgery soothes the ugly beast that time has managed to do to my body. Getting older isn’t always pretty, but Dr. Goffas has been able to bring out enough of that needed beauty to therapeutically satisfy my mental stability. Such a happy feeling comes with the territory of satisfaction. Dr Goffas makes any procedure or operation so comforting and easy. It is almost addictive being able to come out of his office looking and feeling like a million dollars, and not having to spend anything near that price. The best thing about Dr. Goffas is that he has a gift for conversation. I believe he can hold a conversation of any sort with any type of person and make a person/patient forget about any apprehensive feelings he/she had about a procedure to begin with. In appreciation to your skills, I give you high merit as a plastic surgeon.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2010

Dr. George T. Goffas's Credentials

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1992)

HealthPartners