Ratings for Dr. Mary Strange

I couldn't have been happier with Dr. Mary!! I am 23 weeks pregnant and my back was hurting so much that I couldn't sleep! I have insurance but my deductible is extremely high, so I called around to find some care that I might actually be able to afford with a baby on the way. I spoke with the receptionist and told her what was going on and she had the doctor call me back after only 15 minutes! She also worked out a $35.00 cash pay with me even though my co-pay was $60.00 and haven't even met my deductible. Most importantly, Dr. Mary spent 30 minutes with me and went over my diet and overall health and gave me some really great pointers to be the healthiest that I can with my little guy on the way on top of the adjustment. She also called me the next day to ask how I was feeling after my first adjustment with her. I have been to other chiros before, but NEVER have received the care that I did here! I am going back on Friday for a prenatal massage and another adjustment.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

Excellent; does follow-up via phone which is very appreciative; Linda (Dr. Mary's Office Manager) always very helpful; both are very pleasant & make you feel welcome; great/convenient location.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

Dr. Mary Strange's Credentials

• Sherman College Of Straight Chiropractic (Grad. 2007)

AARP