Ratings for Dr. Scott I. Zeitlin

Prostate biopsies are not my favorite sport, but Dr. Zeitlin was very conscientious in performing the procedure and in contacting me afterwards to tell me that the results were negative.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

He prescribed a way too hight dose of Cipro and floxed me. Its been two years now and I have eye damage, ear damage, High pitch tinnitus and CNS damage.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2015

My husband and I were both very impressed with Dr. Zeitlin. He took his time examining my husband. He explained all of our treatment options. My husband had low testosterone and low sperm count. He was well worth the money. We now have a beautiful little baby girl. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR. ZEITLIN!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

My husband and I were very happy with Dr. Zeitlin. He is very respectful, easy to talk to, and excellent at his job.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Dr. Zeitlin was very knowledgeable, and spent an hour with us during our first meeting. We felt great after seeing him. HOWEVER, it has been almost a week, and he has failed to call in my husband's prescription. I do not know whether the problem lies in his staff not communicating with him, or he not being responsive to messages. Waiting a week for an RX is ridiculous.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011

Dr. Zeitlin is very knowledgeable and seems to really love what he does. The fact that he is also a researcher impressed us as he really is up on the new protocols for various urology issues. He is also supportive of natural remedies. My husband has suffered from recurring prostatitis for years, and Dr. Zeitlin is the first one who helped him, after seeing 3 other urologists...who just took our money and offered no solution. We are very pleased with what Dr. Zeitlin now has my husband on, which he has been taking for several months now, and the difference in how he feels is monumental.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2008

He meant well ,but offered no cure for me.I was there for a clinical trial for prostatitis.No one yet grasps the understanding of this disease, too bad

flag | Submitted December 5, 2006

He fixed my low sperm motility (10~20%) problem. Before him, I saw 7 or 8 urologists for 1.5 years. They either told me to keep trying or they have done their bests. Dr Zeitlin is the most caring and most knowlegable one. He does a lot of research in UCLA besides his private practive. Compared with other urologists I saw, he gave his patients much more time. Two month after the visit and the prescription, my sperm motility went to 80%. Half a year later, my wife was pregnant. The only down side is that he doesn't take insurance (no coverage for HMO and partial coverage for PPO). But hey, if you want a baby, $300 a visit is really nothing. I spent $450 for 2 visits (the second time I have ppo) and this $450 is the money that is best spent ever.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2006

Dr. Scott I. Zeitlin's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1991)