Ratings for Dr. Eddie Davis

Had surgery by another podiatrist which left me wheelchair dependent. Three days after Dr Davis re-accomplished the surgery, I was up and walking! Amazing

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

Dr. Davis seems to be in a hurry all the time. For the last 3 visits the time he spent with me did not exceed 5 mins. Disappointed since I was happy earlier.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

Dr. Ed Davis is the "go to" person for patients with serious or complicated foot problems. He is an excellent diagnostician and will relentlessly pursue a cure.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013

flag | Submitted June 20, 2012

Dr. Davis is persistent and passionate!I have had heel pain and a diagnosis of plantar fasciitis for over a decade with multiple treatments, multiple doctors who could not bring it to resolution. Dr. Davis performed an ultrasound exam and found out that my heel pain was not due to plantar fasciitis but a nerve problem in the heel, Baxter's neuritis. He used a new technique in the office, radiofrequency ablation, and was able to cure me in two visits!

flag | Submitted June 3, 2012

I am a triathlete and was hobbled by a foot injury for almost a year. Dr. Davis performed successful reconstructive foot surgery and made state of the art carbon graphite foot orthotics for me. He got me back in action!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2012

I am a diabetic and have had non-healing foot wounds for years and have seen numerous doctors. Dr. Davis' office is terrific as they got me in quickly and resolved an infection that could have caused me to lose my foot. He ordered special shoes and orthotic inserts three months ago which have prevented the sores on my foot from coming back. I wish I had found him a long time ago.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2012

Wait times 1-2 hours. Diagnosed with plantar fascitis, told to try orthotics with special tennis shoes, 5 weeks of physical therapy, night splints, exercises at home, and finally custom orthotics and no relief. Billing was so delayed insurance wouldn't pay. Some items weren't covered but they only warned me about some of the items. Said it wasn't their responsibility. Charged $300 for night splints that I was able to find online for less that half that cost. Called to discuss with no return call - sent a letter with my concerns and no response. I'm done.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2012

Knowledeable, dedicated. Provides all treatment alternatives.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2011

Doctor diagnosed pain at the bottom of my foot as a bone spur and wanted me to do several folllow up appts. for treatment. Did not return as I was skeptical of the diagnosis and the pain was not too bad. Two years later, same exact pain came back. Other podiatrist diagnosed as a simple seed wart and pain was immediatedly gone! Would not recommend this doctor to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011