Ratings for Dr. Marshall W. Anderson

This doctor used out dated criteria to determine that I did not have a concussion, saying that I didn't black out and I remembered the accident well enough that I could go back to work. Turns out I did have a concussion and going back to a very demanding physical job made things worse. I trusted his judgement because he's the doctor. I was terminated from my job three months after the accident because I couldn't think straight and couldn't work like I used to ( I had worked there for more than 11 years and was the company's top producer before the accident). I have now been suffering for almost 5 years and couldn't get the help I needed because the insurance company says that Dr. Anderson's report didn't mention anything about a concussion. I got hit in the base of the head and neck by a 150 pound beam that knocked me to the ground! I was injured badly enough to require surgery on my neck and he said no concussion? Since, I have found out that only 10% of people who get a concussion black out (check out the CDC website that the state of Washington refers you to about concussions). A doctor should know this, especially one that who practices occupational medicine.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

My wife visited Dr. Anderson for an I-693 Immigrant physical, which was conducted by Dr. Anderson and his staff. We waited for over 30 minutes in the waiting room and in the patients room, when Dr. Anderson did show up he just briefly listen to her heart and said "OK", sending us on our way with a sealed envelope to give the USCIS for our green card application. He visited with us for less than 1 minute and did not answer any questions. We filed our application with their documents we obtained from their clinic (which had to be sealed), recently in our immigration interview, the case officer looked at the forms they submitted and not only did they not sign the forms, over 1/2 of the application was NOT filled out. Since Dr. Anderson's staff has REFUSED any reimbursement or any help, and we know have to wait an additional 2 more months to process her Green Card Application. We are currently filing complaints with several services to hopefully get our money and time back!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

Dr. Marshall W. Anderson's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

AHC