Ratings for Dr. Lenis M. Gonzalez

Totally cold. Staff rude, disorganized. Was waiting a long time in exam room for a form to sign confirming I understood the procedure was cosmetic and not covered under insurance. Once the dr finally came in, she didn’t smile, look at me, or even introduce herself. She immediately barked at me that the orocedure wasn’t covered (I knew that already), then she snapped “what can I do for you?” She looked at my skin tag and asked “so what do u want me to do?” I told her my appt was for removal of it, so remove it! She put alcohol on and without warning or any local anethestic, snipped it off. Was bleeding like crazy for a long time. She gave no aftercare instructions. Once she put the gauze on, she left the room without any word! What a weird doctor and equally awful staff. Avoid!!!!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2018

Wasn't a great experience, wasn't friendly or welcoming. Ended up switching to another doctor in that practice and so much happier

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Very cold and no bedside manner. Exam lasted about 3 minutes. Waste of my time.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2016

I had a 3:20 apt and wasn't seen until 4:45. It was my first time going to her. Dr. Gonzalez didn't introduce herself or apologize for the back up. She basically came into the room and said what can I help you with. She took about 2 minutes to look over my skin, wrote a prescription and told me to come back in 6 weeks. I was treated so poorly I will never go back to her or the office. I was tempted to walk out of the waiting room but I made the appointment so far in advance and had arrange for someone to watch my 3 children after school.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2016

She was on time and it was the Most thorough skin exam I've ever had.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2014

Don't go to her. Was a waste of time and she did not explain or go into detail about anything.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Very kind and helpful, not to mention totally gorgeous. This site lists her in Englewood but I just saw her in Westwood.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

very thorough, pleasant and knowledgeable. she found spots that i never noticed and caught my skin cancer early.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2010

Dr. Lenis M. Gonzalez's Credentials

• Spanish

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 2005)

Top Hospitals in Westwood, NJ