Ratings for Dr. Wayne Clairborne

I have been seeing Dr. Clairborne for many years now as my GYN. He's so fast and painless, kind and non-judgemental, and also very funny and cool. I'm now pregnant and can't wait to have him deliver the baby. He makes you feel really calm.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2014

I have had Dr C for 22 years and he is the best. My mother had him and my daughter goes to him. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2011

Dr. Clairborne is the best doctor you could ever want. He is very detailed oriented. Can do the fastest pap this side of USA. Is such a nice guy. Love him.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Clairborne in an emergency situation while away from my home state and couldn't have been happier. He put me at ease and patiently answered all my questions when I was anxious. I even came back to RI to have my surgery because I was so impressed with him. He is everything all the other reviewers mentioned - patient, kind, knowledgeable, caring, dynamic, skilled and has a good sense of humor. I'm thinking of making him my regular GYN even though I live 400 miles away!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2010

This is long overdue, but Dr. Clairborne is by far the best doctor I ever had. He was very empathetic, knowledgeable and kind. Wonderful, old-fashioned "bedside manner." He assisted me through several medical issues with the same care given as the first. I would (and do) refer him to everyone I know. This will show my age - but who cares - Drs. Kildaire and Welby would be proud!! Have a wonderful day.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

Dr.Clairborne is an excellent doctor. He delivered both my sister and I. My mother would recommend him to anyone. He is very calm whenever you are not. Anybody would by lucky to have a doctor like him. the Branker's

flag | Submitted January 24, 2010

he is the best i love him dearly i refered my family to him i had my last child with him and he took good care of me love him he is a great Doctor.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

I HAVE RELOCATED TO WISCONSIN AND WISH I COULD TAKE DR CLAIRBORNE WITH ME!! HE IS EVERYTHING THE ABOVE COMMENTS SAY HE IS. WILL TRULY MISS HIM.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2009

he is the best dr in the world!!!!! going to him for my 3rd pregnancy and would never go to anyone else. usually i hate dr's but i love going to see him. he makes all my worries go away when im being a freak! recommend him to anyone!!!!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2009

Great doctor, great bedside manners. I also heard many good things about him from other people, which all turned out to be true. Patient and respectful person, he makes you feel good!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2008

Dr. Wayne Clairborne's Credentials

• University Of Connecticut School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Caresource