Ratings for Dr. Kenneth W. Dott

I wouldn't want to go here again if my life depended on it. The office manager, Amanda, has the Dr. completely under her controll and she manipulates everyone and their chart in "her" office. Ask her, she doesn't want one person to bother her, by signing in to see the Dr. Yes, patients are treated (by the front desk nurses) as if they are a major distraction in her day. You can't get even get an appointment. No one should make him their PCP until the staff is replaced. When the payments ends and patients leave forever, maybe then the doctor will wake up and realize everyone that spoke up over the years were right (about Ananda) and her abusive "I'm the real doctor in here, I write all of the prescriptions" power trip. Find a real doctor, don't even think about going in this place. Care Now is open, go there instead.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2016

I have been going to Doctor Dott for eight years now and he is very good at what he dose. He answers all my questions and explains treatment measures in terms I can understand. Thanks you for everything Dr. Dott.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Arrogant, unprofessional. I have seen other DOs over the years and this Dott stands out as the worst! I would definitely not recommend.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

I do not have a regular MD that I go to and Dr. Dott was right on with my issue. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

I went to Dr. Dott because I hurt my back lifting furniture at home. His office welcomes walk ins and will qualify your insurance even with out an appointment. The Doctor wasted no time seeing me and after a thorough exam and amazing back adjustment made me feel much better. I had no idea I would get evaluated and treated in the same visit. He took time to explain to me how to better maintain my back's health by reconditioning. He also prescribed medications and recommended I follow back up with him in 10 days if things did not improve to my satisfaction. I don't know how he could have been any better.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2008

This is by far worse than any Doctor's office or 'doc-in-a-box' clinic I have ever been to. They are completey unprofessional, rude, and poorly communicate with each other. In addition to them losing my chart, they didn't conduct a proper physical exam (no temperature or weight was taken). They didn't even know what to charge me based on my insurance! The doctor didn't inquire any family history, given my chart stated family history of heart disease, thyroid, diabetes and cholesterol! In addition to that horrible experience, they lost my file and never returned any of phone calls. Once the chart was located, they told me no one had followed up with the lab to get my results. Keep in mind I had been calling since MONDAY! Then a light bulb went off and they realized my results could be obtained off the internet. I was rudely told my results could not be released by fax(even with an authorization), though earlier that week I was otherwise. It's like a bunch of monkies work in that office!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2008

I was sick with mild form of pnuemonia and went to a very expensive doctor in Las Colinas who mis-diagnosed the problem and gave me drugs that made my condition worse. After seeing Dr. Dott, he correctly diagnosed my problem and I quickly got better with his prescription. Since then, I've only gone to him when I've had a serious condition (I have to drive over 25 miles to see him). In short, he's the best doctor I've ever been to and I believe more than reasonable on pricing. Note: I asked him why he's so cheap on his pricing and he said it's because he wants to help the poorer people who don't have the money to afford good doctors. Knowing he could make big $$$ in the better part of town, I think he should be given a medal for serving our community and not his pocket book.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2008

The first visit cost was high. I had an infection in my left cheek and was given a rather expensive antibiotic shot as well as a rather expensive perscription for antibiotics. His office and rooms were littered with free stuff from drug companies and it would seem that he has no problem using and prescribing the most expensive they have to offer. The antibiotics didn't work so I went back the next day. I had to wait 2 hours during which, he only saw two patients. He was willing to spend quite a long time with a drug company rep with two bags full of free stuff for him (I saw the rep giving stuff to the girls at the counter too, pens and stuff). I finally see him and he's dumb founded that the antibiotics didn't work. He claimed that combination always works. He didn't seem to know what other doctors do, if one antibiotic doesn't work on an infection, try another one. So he refers me to a specialist that cost 150$, and what do you know, he prescribes another antibiotic.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2006

Dr. Kenneth W. Dott's Credentials

• Univ Of N Tx Hlth Sci Ctr, Tx Coll Osteo Med, Ft Worth Tx 76107 (Grad. 1990)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal