Ratings for Dr. Grant S. Glover

Dr Glover and his staff were more than helpful to me. I had extensive work done at his office and could not be more pleased. I highly recommend Dr Glover to anyone that needs a dentist. He and his staff are wonderful!!

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Dr Glover is greedy and cares more about the money than his patients I am definitely reporting him and another dentist to theBBB and demand my money back for the suffering and pain and neglect for cosmetic dermal fillers my advice is to go to a plastic surgeon to have it done. Dr Glover is not honest with stating what he charges for dermal fillers so do ur homework before u go to him. My niece was charged $4800 for her six front botched job by Dr. Glover and her crowns are discoloration and and while wearing the temporary crowns her gums had a bacterial infection the he replaced them with permanent ones she has lost 30 pounds and also had a bad ear infections gone to many doctors and other dentists for help no one will touch her gums her teeth looks horrible she is still on antibiotics I am hoping BBB will help her and me to get a refund to get help to redo the mess he has caused. I was left in the dental chai for 8 hrs till closing time and had to get two numbing shots because I was left in the office by myself and took a nap and after about two hrs they came back in the office laughing with no explanation where they had gone for so long Dr Glover gave me another painful shot to do the lip augmentation and I was there until closing time no food or water in the dental chair with blanket I would not recommend Dr Glover or his staff to anyone period.

Submitted May 24, 2017

Point Blank, HE IS A THIEF! A CROOK! CHECK WITH YOUR INSURANCE ABOUT PAYMENT!!!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

I've never been more disappointed with any doctors office more than Glovers office. All he cares is about money. He did a root canal and when it started hurting he asked me to come in for reevaluation and then stated that he did not do a good job with the initial visit and then charged me for his incompetence again. When my tooth started hurting again he wanted to refer me to a specialist at my expense. I was not happy at that management plan, and I expressed to which he answered that he will refund my money. I had to call his office 4 times in 2 weeks before he answered and stated that he will talk to the specialist and take care of the charges at the specialist but will not refund my money to me. He charged me 3000 dollars for the root canal and the specialist is costing me 800 dollars. Guess who is keeping the rest of the money. He is the worst doctor that you can use for anything let alone trust him with your teeth. He is sarcastic and rude and GREEEEEEEDY.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2014

I've never been in so much pain at a dentists visit and I've had a lot of dental visits. I had to wait 2 hours before getting a root canal. He was very rude to his assistant. She told me it was only her 2nd day. He was patronizing and sarcastic. When getting the permanent crown on it was more pain than I've ever felt

flag | Submitted January 15, 2014

Dr. Glover is great at what he does and he does care about his patients and their outcome. He is a little more expensive than most in the area but I feel that you get what you pay for. I've been to several dentists and never had ANY dentist not charge for something they fixed originally. It's just the business I suppose.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2012

Dr. Glover missed several issues I had that my new dentist saw immediately. Dr. Glover also seems to care more about making his money that taking care of his patients. Refused to correct some mistakes he and his staff made without more payment. I also always had to wait long periods of time. All of this lead up to me switching to Peachtree dental and I am extremely happy with them. Would not recommend Dr. Glover AT ALL!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2011