Ratings for Dr. Luis J. Lopez-Benitez

Horrible experience

flag | Submitted April 24, 2015

I'm not happy. Wait time 45 minutes, never come back . Thanks for nothing.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Awesome awesome doctor! His nurse was not the friendliest person and the wait was pretty long but well worth it! I'd recommend this doctor!!!!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2013

This Office is the best!!! his staff IS VERY NICE !!!!! i recommed this office to everyone .......

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

I trans. to Lopez after moving to the area. His staff consists of 2 of the rudest, & most ignorant & unitelligent women I have ever had the displeasure of associating with. When 1st becoming a patient I paid cash & upon switching to an ins. I was due $1100. Lopez fraduently refused to reimbure my payment until after my child was born, to which we threatened to report him & quickly received our dues back. But it wasnt that illegal matter that urged me to switch OB's 3 weeks before my due date. It was his secretary who out right lied to me on mult. occasions in regards to my records & seldomly even acknowledged patients upon their arrival, as well as his nurse who made the entire expierence uncomfortable and unpleasant. Im now 1wk. before my due date & only 1/2 of my records have been sent to my new Dr. -- I would STRONGLY URGE Dr. Lopez to re-evaluate his "rules" & staff. Everyone I have mentioned his name to has only horror stories to relay.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012