Ratings for Dr. Eumena M. Divino

Do not recommend this doctor. She is lazy to help patients

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr. Divino is an excellent doctor. I have been going to her for many years and have always found her to be professional, knowledgeable, thorough and easy to ask her any questions I may have. I would recommend her to anyone looking for an excellent doctor. The staff is very pleasant and professional. The waiting time to be seen is minimal, which is very unusual in most doctors' offices. The location of her office is good because it is easily accessible and the parking is great. All in all I think she makes an office visit very pleasant.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I wasn't that impressed. She rushed through my exam, didn't answer any of my questions and brushed off my medical concerns. I will not be going back to her.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2012

I have been a patient for years. Dr. Divino's staff is friendly and polite. They are helpful on the phone and at the office. Dr. Divino, being an OB/GYN, makes her exams very fast, which as most women can say appreciated! She listens to my questions and concerns. I would and have recommended her to my family and friends!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2007

Dr. Eumena M. Divino's Credentials

• Univ Of Santo Tomas, Fac Of Med And Surg, Manila, Philippines (Grad. 1964)