Ratings for Dr. Heather R. Norton

I consulted Dr. Norton for a problem which ended up in a surgery post diagnosis. Initially I was bit nervous but after few visits I felt I am in very good hands. She actually treats her patients as her family member which brings a lot of trust. She explains everything very clearly and spends enough time until you clear all your doubts. Doctor was very supportive to me and my family throughout 3 months of visits, then surgery and post surgery. Overall she is a wonderful doctor. Thankyou!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

Dr. Norton saved my live in a emergency hysterectomy. She was the doctor on call the night I had to get the surgery and even if she wasn't my OB/GYN at this time she came to see me every day I was in the hospital and checked on how I was doing. She explained the procedure in a way that I - as a non-professional - could understand it and answered all my question without being in a rush. EXCEPTIONAL MD!

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

I am so glad that I found dr norton. She was easy to relate to and made me feel very comfortable. I could tell that she was knowledgeable and that made me trust her, would definitely recommend!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

Dr. Heather R. Norton's Credentials

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)