Ratings for Dr. Kenneth J. Huwer

I've been going to Dr. Kenneth J. Huwer for years. Dr.H and his team are very helpful and great!!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2014

I am the mother of three and all of my kids have/had their orthodontic treatment with Dr. Huwer. He is the best around, hands down. Dr. Huwer is available at every appointment, he is knowledgeable, patient and explains every step of the way. The results--my kids' beautiful smiles--speak for themselves. The entire staff is a pleasure to work with and they are very helpful when it comes to scheduling (they know the school's schedule and holidays better than I do sometimes), appointment reminders and working with my insurance company. I recommend this practice to others.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2013

This office and staff are the best. Dr. Huwer is warm and caring and extremely good at what he does. It was always a friendly, cheerful and welcoming place to visit, and you visit a lot when you are going through braces.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

Super staff and very friendly and able to accomodate our very busy schedule. Sat hours are available which is extremely helpful. Dr. Huwer is the greatest and wonderful with kids and clearly explains all procedures for us in an understandable language. We would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

The doctor and his staff are a pleasure to work with. We have been working with them for several years, and their knowledge, compassion, and helpfulness sets them apart. Whether it is dealing with an anxious child or helping to explain complicated insurance ... they go out of their way to help. I would and have recommended them to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2011

Excellent team, great with children (my 5 yo is his patient). Phenomenal!

flag | Submitted August 20, 2010