Ratings for Dr. William D. Weidner

Dr. Weidner is an incredible doctor as well as a caring individual. I had a miscarriage and had to have surgery the very next day. He walked into the pre-op room just as I was getting ready to get my IV. I asked him to hold my hand because I was scared and he did just that and talked me through the entire ordeal. His bedside manner is second to none. 1 1/2 years later he delivered my daughter after a rough pregnancy. I admire and respect him and am very thankful for all he did for me.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Dr. Weidner has always been warm and welcoming. He provides an environment where you feel comfortable asking questions and he makes sure you understand all the information he has given you before you leave. He has the best bedside manner I have ever experienced, and above all else, he is competent and knowledgable. Dr. Weidner has my highest recommendation.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

Dr. Weidner is very freindly, helpful and full of joy! He is a great doctor! Deliveried all 3 of our boys.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

Dr. william weidner is the best doctor in the workd

flag | Submitted December 8, 2008

Dr. William D. Weidner's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)