Ratings for Dr. Mark Zuspan

Great Doctor! I've been with him for 17 years, he delivered both my children. Always checks things out if they don't seem right . Has always treated me good. I will continue to go to him as long as he is in practice!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I was a teen when I got pregnant about 4 years ago. The staff was very rude to me. Dr. Zuspan did not inform me of things I should have been informed of and didn't know better to ask. When my relative came with me to ask questions he rushed out without answering them. Also He sent me to the hospital to be induced. when I was fully dialated he was not there. he was 15 minutes late plus it took another 15 minutes for him to get ready. very poor service.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

I was with him for a while and won't be going back. Though we usually get along he made rather abrupt and unsolicited comments about my weight. I'm not thin, but 10lb gain in 13 months is not "a lot of weight". Nor am I obese (145lbs at 5'2). I commented that my other doctors weren't concerned and then was told to "watch it". Needless to say, not going back.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011

I agree with the writer who said they were left with a creepy feeling about this doc after an exam. My appointment was several years ago now, but I still think about it to this day. The one comment that especially sticks in my mind is the first words out of the doctor's mouth saying I needed to lose 20 pounds. Honestly, I agree with 10, but 20? And, as a brand new patient, first visit, no rapport established - him telling me basically you're fat??! Nice. Needless to say, I never went back.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

I liked him at first, he seemed very nice. After a year in his care, I've changed my mind. It took three ultra sounds (done with some antique machine) before he could tell me it was a boy, then I delivered a girl. During an ultra sound that my husband attended, he left me sitting on the exam table naked from the waist down. He threw away my paper sheet, turned on the lights and started a 5-10 min. conversation. I finally asked my husband to hand me my pants and I put my underwear and jeans back on while they talked. Another time while I waited in the front waiting room where the office is, he started reprimanding one of his staff right there in front of me. He wasn't yelling but it was awkward and uncomfortable for me and the nurse who was in trouble. Also, I need to agree with the other patient who said he was gone a long time during exams, he did that to me too! He'd leave then come back, my PAP test probably lasted an hour and a half and I had my baby with me.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

After 2 miscarriages 1 @ 12 wks, 2nd @ 8 wks, he sent me to a specialist and I was pregnant a short time later. He kept a good eye on us due to previous problems. Very caring and always shows concern. Always makes me feel comfortable.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2008

I used to go to him b/c a friend referred me. When I told him, 9 years ago, we were having trouble conceiving he didnt seem to care nor did he offer any help other than "if it's meant to be, it will happen" and "you are still young dont be in such a hurry". I still haven't conceived but at least my new DR has had me tested with numerous tests and seems to care and offer me support with the frustration.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2008

Very uncomfortable in his office and during exam. At times seemed rude/abrupt. Left halfway through exam for no reason for about 15 minutes. Very creepy doctor, left me feeling very uncomfortable during pap and afterwards.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2007

Dr. Mark Zuspan's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)