Ratings for Dr. Jordan S. Zabriskie

The entire staff at Advanced Fitness and Therapy are friendly and warm, what a great atmosphere. Dr Z really stands out as the most caring and concerned health care provider I've ever gone to. He creates programs uniquely designed around each individual and educates patients every step of the way. His encouragement and warm personality has a great deal to do with me staying on track with my exercises to reach my goal of pain free living.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2013

Dr. Z is incredible. Beneath his herculean exterior is a caring doctor with a heart of gold. He makes patients feel like they are more than just a warm body. He makes patients feel comfortable. I would highly recommend him for anyone looking for a new doctor. He is a winner in my book.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2013

Dr. Zabriskie is the very best chiropractor I have ever gone to. The whole office,staff and facilities are top notch! Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2013