Ratings for Dr. Bianca Bryant-Greenwood

Dr. Bryant-Greenwood is an awesome doctor. She is such a breath of fresh air when it comes to choosing a doctor that is the right fit for you. I appreciate that she takes the time to truly listen to you and your concerns. From the minute she walks into the examination room, you immediately feel like she is 100% dedicated to you. She never makes you feel that you need to hurry because there are other people waiting.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

When I first made an appointment with Dr. Bryant-Greenwood's office, I thought it was only her staff that was inflexible and discourteous: Q. Can I make an appointment? A. There's an 8 week wait. Q. But my medication runs out in 6 weeks. A. Tough luck. Q. Can she write an emergency extension? A. No. Then I met the doctor herself and discovered she's the one who created this culture of confrontation. Wow. She has policies in place to ensure she can bill you twice for treating you once, and bill you once for not treating you at all. These policies are more important to her than her patients. She refuses to see anyone that does not agree to them in writing.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Dr. Bryant-Greenwood was excellent. Very knowledgable and thorough. I really appreciated the professional environment and staff. I was seen by the doctor at my exact appointment time. The Office Manager was also very intellegent and most helpful. I would refer all my family and friends here.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2013

She was very thorough and truly showed concern for my health. I like the time she spent in asking questions and answering my questions. I had a great visit with her and would recommend her to anyone looking for a thorough doctor that will treat you like a person and not just a number on the waiting list.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

Dr. Bianca Bryant-Greenwood's Credentials

• University Of Hawaii John A. Burns School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Commercial Insurance Company

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Bryant-Greenwood is an awesome doctor. She is such a breath of fresh air when it comes to choosing a doctor that is the right fit for you. I appreciate tha..."

November 4, 2014
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "When I first made an appointment with Dr. Bryant-Greenwood's office, I thought it was only her staff that was inflexible and discourteous: Q. Can I make an app..."

September 10, 2014