Ratings for Dr. Mehryar R. Taban

I took my mom to visit Dr. Taban for droopy upper eyelid surgery and under eye bags surgery. We were very impressed by his demeanor and expertise in eye plastic surgery. He described what the problem was, why it happened, and what treatment was recommended (blepharoplasty). My mom scheduled her surgery under local anesthesia. She was amazed how painless the recovery was. And she is more amazed about the natural yet youthful results. We can't thank Dr. Taban enough for his excellent work!

flag | Submitted April 30, 2016

I didn't quite take care of my skin during my late teens and 20's. I was a heavy smoker, a tanning bed user, lived in sunny Florida and spent a lot of time at the beach. I failed to use spf.. As a result of this my skin prematurely aged with dark sun spots, slight loss of elasticity and fine lines around my eyes. After a wonderful experience with Dr. Taban for epicanthroplasty, I went to see him for a chemical peel. The results are phenomenal!!! my skin looks like it did at 20, the discoloration and fine lines have completely vanished and I don't even need foundation. As an added bonus, the peel over my eye area faded the scars from a previous blephroplasy many years ago!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2016

Dr. Mehryar R. Taban's response
Thank you for your personal feedback! Glad you are doing well.

Submitted April 20, 2016

Hi all, I had ptosis and double eyelid surgery back in Septemeber of 2015. The results from the surgery is EXCELLENT, I could not be happier! Dr. Taban is incredible and a PHENOMENAL doctor. I literally tell everyone that I meet, who I feel will benefit from Dr. Taban's expertise to go see him. I found Dr. Taban through a review he wrote on www.realself.com, where he mentioned horners syndrome, a condition that I have. (drooping upper eyelid, caused by damage to sympathetic nerves) I have always been super self-conscious about my eye (11 years !! all through my teenage years) and wore heavy eye makeup to cover the differences in my eyes. It has been a huge blow to my self-esteem and confidence level. I was told by my neurologist and confirmed on many websites that horners syndrome was incurable, until I came upon Dr. Taban's review & website. After about 20 minutes of scrolling through his website and gallery ( which I must say gave me soooo much hope after seeing his gallery), I sent him an email to find out more about the surgery and whether my drooping upper eyelid can be fixed, and keep in mind this was past mid-night. Early next day I received an email personally from Dr. Taban answering all the questions I had, I proceeded to setup a consultation with his office. ($200, which will be applied to the total cost of surgery). I've never written a review in my life and I just to want to communicate to the fellow readers, after dealing with something that I never imagined could be corrected, my experience with Dr. Taban has been such a blessing. Only wish I found him sooner!!! Go for a consultation, put your trust in Dr. Taban he really is an incredible doctor and very much qualified in this field. Truly so grateful and happy with the experience and result!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2016

Dr. Mehryar R. Taban's response
Thank you for your personal feedback! Glad you had such good natural results.

Submitted April 20, 2016

I feel very safe with its direct analysis, I made a quick and efficient surgical procedure and recovery was very good and healthy is an excellent professional, 100% recommended

flag | Submitted January 22, 2016

Dr. Mehryar R. Taban's response
Thank you for your personal feedback! Appreciate it.

Submitted April 20, 2016

Dr. Taban, while a bit aloof, is brilliant, helpful, and thorough. I trust him completely!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2012

Dr. Taban is a good doctor, he gets things done and answers all questions.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2011

Dr. Mehryar R. Taban's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Mehryar Ray Taban, MD is an oculoplastic surgeon, specializing in reconstructive and cosmetic eye plastic surgery (eyelid, orbit, lacrimal). He is an assistant clinical professor at UCLA. He has offices in greater Los Angeles area, specifically Beverly Hills and Santa Barbara.

• Persian
  • English

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I took my mom to visit Dr. Taban for droopy upper eyelid surgery and under eye bags surgery. We were very impressed by his demeanor and expertise in eye plastic..."

April 30, 2016
      • Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "3102781836".

April 30, 2016
      • Address has been updated from "9735 Wilshire Blvd #204" to "9735 Wilshire Blvd". Suite has been updated from "None" to "319".

April 20, 2016
      • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I didn't quite take care of my skin during my late teens and 20's. I was a heavy smoker, a tanning bed user, lived in sunny Florida and spent a lot of time at t..."

March 22, 2016
      • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Hi all, I had ptosis and double eyelid surgery back in Septemeber of 2015. The results from the surgery is EXCELLENT, I could not be happier! Dr. Taban is incre..."

February 18, 2016
      • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I feel very safe with its direct analysis, I made a quick and efficient surgical procedure and recovery was very good and healthy is an excellent professional, ..."

January 22, 2016
      • First Name changed from "MEHRYAR" to "MEHRYAR R."

October 21, 2013