You may also like

Rate Dr. Omar A. Ibrahimi

Dr. Omar A. Ibrahimi's Ratings

Great doctor and staff. Went for botox and ultherapy after recently moving to Greenwich and very pleased with the results.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2889800].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2015

Dr. Ibrahimi Is the best dermatologist that I have ever visited (and I have been to 20+ dermatologists through my teenage and young adult years). Dr. Ibrahimi and his staff are extremely caring. He is the most knowledgeable of any of the dermatologists I have ever visited. Out of any dermatologist I have ever visited, Dr. Ibrahimi is the most up-to-date when it comes to technological advances in his field. He is also the only dermatologist who takes sufficient time during each visit to answer all of my questions and concerns. I highly recommend everyone to see him for your dermatological needs. I come all the way from NYC just to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2826423].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 3, 2015

I understand you can't make everyone happy but it is too easy to HIDE behind the internet. I am talking about the rating just prior to this. I challenge everyone who reads this, to see Dr Omar for ANY service that he provides- if you are not happy to THRILLED with the staff, accommodations, Dr Omar's skills and care, I will speak for you-to them and make things right. I do not believe that he missed a melanoma. Any dr can make an oversight, but did this person tell him of any changes in their skin ? Did they take ANY self responsibility to check themselves. they did not leave their name and probably did not even contact the office with their concerns- Why did they not mention the second Dr's name if in fact they are so wonderful? Well, I have had melanomas, Basal cell, cool sculpting, things frozen off, and Ultherapy with Dr Omar. I actually left my Dermatologist of 20+ years because she was turning her practice into a business. The warmth, care and courtesy was going out the window. I need a Dr with Skills, Knowledge and a Caring Staff. My challenge stands. If you read this and are looking for one of the BEST Dr's and experiences- make your appointment today. Signed Nancy O'Connell Stamford resident and New Canaan Postmaster.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2806690].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

Perhaps one the most pleasant and knowledgeable Dr's I have had experiences with. He never failed to make me feel comfortable, and well taken care of. His bed side manners are with out a doubt phenomenal. I always had a pleasant visit, much to the credit of his professional and pleasant staff. Dr. Ibrahimi and his practice are a gem of a find and I recommend his services without hesitation.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2743359].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2015

I could not be more pleased with the service and level of care I have received at the doctors office. Dr. Ibrahimi has been a true pleasure and I find the man to be outstanding!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2743008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

I went for facial hair removal consultation and he explained everything very clearly and also gave me options which suites me best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2737493].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 27, 2015

he is one of the best doctors i have known and his office n staff are the best

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2726708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

I just thought I needed to take a moment to thank Dr. Omar Ibrahimi for treating my rosacea. I had experienced severe and painful flushing for the last five years and nothing seemed to work from the topical antibiotic treatments. After only 3 visits to his office my skin looks beautiful again. Dr. Ibrahimi worked his magic on my skin condition and I am so delighted with the results. He is a brilliant, caring and compassionate professional dedicated to excellence. He and his entire staff have gone above and beyond to make my experience comfortable and I didn't mind driving an hour and a half away to go to his office. I will certainly recommend him highly. He is truly the greatest! Thank you so much for making me feel better Dr. Ibrahimi. Best regards, Eleni.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2686162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 16, 2015

Dr. Ibrahimi is great. I went to see him for melanoma. At the time I inquired about botox but he told me we should focus on melanoma first. Since then he has removed my melanoma (you cant see a scar) and ive done botox and coolsculpting. I am a male in my 40s with a very demanding career so i need to stay on top of my health and look my best. I highly recommend Dr Ibrahimi. Doctors like him are hard to come by and his staff is incredible and very professional.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2662049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 23, 2014

I have recommended Dr. Ibrahim's to others........something I rarely do. He is exceptionally skilled, and I have been so pleased with the level of kindness, knowledge and especially great results from his treatment. Working with his staff is a pleasure.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2628457].votes_count ]]