Ratings for Dr. Richard A. Pecunia

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

I love Dr.P I had breast lift along with implants & tummy tuck July 22-2014.. I love my results ..He is a great doctor and his staff are Awesome as well..

flag | Submitted December 22, 2014

I had a Breast Augmentation in 2007 where Dr. Pecunia placed silicone implants. He obviously had NO IDEA of what he was doing and he cut the muscle wrong to my right breast. I returned to him in 2009 to make him fix his mistake and he just keep telling me it was not his fault yet he paid for the entire surgery even the surgery center and the anesthesia!!! The second surgery only made things worse and he then informed me that It was just the way I was built... I HATE THIS MAN WITH A PASSION... EVERYDAY I HAVE TO LOOK AT HOW HE DEFORMED MY BODY...

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

Met Dr. Pecunia 13 years ago when my 2-year-old son was attacked by a dog. He rushed from one hospital to another to care for my child. Now I see him from time to time at youth sporting events, as we have similarly aged children. He seems to be a wonderful father and husband. I have also heard great things from recent patients.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2007

Dr. Richard A. Pecunia's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1986)

AARP