Ratings for Dr. Karan K. Sra

I literally only saw her for like 3 minutes. I felt so rushed the whole entire time she was there. She was competent about the condition, but didn't even ask me at the end if I had any questions. I originally had alot of questions, but since I felt rushed I forgot alot of them. I understand that she might have other patients, but as a healthcare practitioner she should make the patient feel that they are her number 1 priority for that appointment and that she cares about the patient. I picked her because she had alot of good reviews, but I was disappointed in her patient interaction.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Dr. Sra is condesending and uptight. She is in and out of the room as fast as possible and is not understanding or considerate. She acts like the expert and treats patients like they are stupid. She is impersonal and does not take the time to know her patients. She seems to be in it for the money and not to help people.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Dr. Karan K. Sra's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1998)

Workers Comp