Ratings for Dr. Kevin D. Johnson

Dr. Johnson the best eye doctor! He was honest with me about my eye problems. He explained everything to me so that I could understand what was happening to me. One of the first doctors that actually listened to me and took the time with me. Thank you Dr. Johnson you helped me.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Dr. Johnson performed cataract surgery on my eyes. I can see so much better now!!! He was very kind and informed me of everything that I could expect about cataract surgery. He treated me and my family so well. Best doctor!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

Dr. Johnson was extremely instrumental in diagnosing my eye problem. After seeing him my vision and eye health became much better. He also treated my mother and helped her with treating her glaucoma and cataract problems. I would recommend Dr. Johnson and his practice regarding overall eye health.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2013

I would strongly recommend Dr. Johnson if you have ophthalmology needs in the southeast Michigan area. He has provided me with excellent care and treatment in regard to my vision needs. He is responsive and has a genuine way of communicating so that I understand my health issues. He operated on my eyelids in order to increase my vision and I can see much better. I can see to drive now that my eyelids have been fixed. Dr. Johnson is a great doctor.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Dr. Kevin D. Johnson's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

AHC