Dr. Swati Ellendula

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Swati Ellendula

I have been seeing Dr. Ellendula for 18 years and she is the best! I had gone to numerous other doctors trying to find one who would listen and help get my medications straightened out. She took the time to listen and we worked together to find a dose that was perfect for me. She is compassionate, considerate and always on time.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2019

I was seeing Dr Ellendula for two years with no help. Got second opinion from Another PsyDoc and found out She had me on max doses of 4 meds. After 3 months, coming off the old meds and going light on new meds, everything leveled out and I’m doing great. This Dr. does not understand the medications very well and forms conclusions without all the data. Get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

I’ve seen her for several years and have been treated excellently. I followed her from one office close to me to another 45 min away because I’d rather stick with her care. Couldn’t be happier with her knowledge and care

flag | Submitted June 24, 2018

Dr. Ellendula treats her patients with compassion, discretion, and genuine concern. Her staff is very professional and friendly. The office is conveniently located in a nice community with plenty of parking and the office is clean and pleasantly decorated.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2018

Dr. Ellendula is the best doctor I have ever seen and office staff is exceptionally caring. Over all a best combination of good staff and excellent doctor. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

I needed a new psychiatrist and I am so thankful I found Dr. Ellendula. I don’t just trust anyone with my mental health as I’ve had some bad experiences. But Dr. Ellendula listens to what I have to say and adjusts my meds and therapy as needed. Her staff is amazing. Very kind and on their toes.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2018

I was needing to find a new doctor, and after reading reviews about her, I decided to give her a try. I'm so glad I did! I can't say enough great things about Doctor Ellendula and her staff at Frisco Behavioral Group.The staff is so personable, friendly, attentive, respectful and confidential. Dr. Ellendula is genuine, trustworthy, dedicated, knowledgeable, straight forward, attentive, and NEVER condescending or judgmental. I highly recommend Dr. Ellendula.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2018

Dr. Ellendula is a phenomenal psychiatrist that I would recommend to anyone. After seeing over 5 other primary and specialty care doctors; Dr. Ellendula was the only one who listened and prescribed the medication that I truly needed. I am the happiest I have ever been, and I thank Dr. Ellendula for that.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

I have been a patient for 7 yrs. It is difficult to leave a doctor you had for 20 yrs. but, Dr Ellendula encouraged me during these overwhelming changes in my life. Dr. Ellendula is a kind and compassionate doctor. She will take time and listen to you. She has changed some of my meds to newer and better options available today. I know she will help you as she has helped me. She has a peaceful and elegantly decorated office. I really like her receptionist. I always feel welcome and she is glad to see me! The office is easy access to highway and toll roads. Close to Stonebriar Mall. I truly believe she saved my life!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2017

Dr. Ellendula was always very nice to me and was always there to work with me and listen to my problems. I absolutely love her!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Dr. Swati Ellendula's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Ellendula is an adult psychiatrist treating variety of psychiatric disorders.

• English
  • Marathi
  • Telugu
  • Hindi

• University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine (Grad. 2007)