Ratings for Dr. Shawn D. Couture

Brought 3 of my kids to Dr Shawn Couture to become our primary doctor and loved the office, the staff and especially Dr. Shawn Couture. He sat and talked with my kids, asked lots of questions and answered my kids and myself questions. Highly recommend him for your primary doctor. Never felt so at home with a doctor before!!!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Dr. Shawn couture is absolutely amazing. Best doctor I've ever had. I refer him to everyone I know and now is my entire family's doctor lol. He's sweet and kind and will take as much time as u need. He really truly cares. He will call u personally if you call his office to speak to him, and he has to call u back. He is crazy smart and goes over every detail so u understand everything. I love him so much. And he gorgeous by the way too so that surely helps. :)

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Dr. Shawn Couture is a wonderful doctor. He is kind and spends as much time with his patients as needed. He provides a wealth of knowledge on what the patient is experiencing and could be going through. He is very compassionate. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

makes you feel very comfortable, great doctor

flag | Submitted November 20, 2012

Dr. Shawn D. Couture's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)