Ratings for Dr. Daniel J. Simon

Dr. Simon is a very nice person to work with, if only is ability matched his personality. Three teeth he filled in the last 3 years are now going to have to be pulled because he did not allow enough drying time for the fillings before completing the procedure. If a dentist is unable to fill a tooth correctly, then what good is he? Honestly, I am deeply depressed with my the current state of my dental needs. The amount of money I am going to pay for removal and implants is astounding. He performed a filling on a tooth that once the numbing medication wore off, I was in extreme pain. The endodontist I saw 3 days later showed me my x-rays and the need for a root canal vs. a filling was obvious. This in conjuction with the need to have so many teeth removed because of him is devastating! PLEASE go to a different dentist...staff is nice, building is lovely...but he will only "nice you" into a toothless smile!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012