Ratings for Dr. David J. Zuckerman

Dr Zuckermam is the best !!❤️!! He delivered all 4 of my children from 1994 -2000 I was a young mother and wouldn’t let anyone deliver my kids but him lol !! I think I had a secret crush on him😍😍!!! He was always fun I looked forward to my dr app with him!! He always called me Tonya lol I think I got pregnant every 2 yrs so I can go back and see him 😂😂!! But all jokes aside DR.Zuckerman was the only dr I got to experience labor and delivery with and it was the best I could have asked for !!!THANK YOU DAVID ZUCKERMAN!!!🥰🥰🥰

flag | Submitted January 20, 2020

My name is Florice Martin,Dr Zuckerman delivered all four of my daughters (Felicia Tonya Norris )children,and my son (Stanley Harriday’Martin’s first child (Stanley Jr. So Dr Zuckerman is just like family.That was 25 years ago.So it seems as though Dr Zuckerman is part of our family.He is the best.We love you DT Zuckerman ❤️😀😀😀

flag | Submitted November 27, 2019

Dr.. z delivered my daughter 28 years ago and has delivered several of my friends babies as well. He is perfection

flag | Submitted May 1, 2019

Dr Zuckerman delivered my 2 children. I love, love, love this man! he is genuine, with the best bedside manner ever. You felt complete trust and cared for by this wonderful doctor. He was a gift and if I ever find him, Ill be back wherever he is for my regular appointments. The nurses at Shady Grove hospital also said how much they loved him while I was in there after my births. He is a true gem!! I miss you so much Dr Z. You are a phenomenal doctor and wonderful person.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2019

Dr. Zuckerman was an honest doctor, and he might have paid the price for his honesty by questioning others who were recommending unnecessary procedures or behaving unethically. There were few issues with him too that we heard from others like forgetting what he did or said, or at times repeating himself, which might have contributed to his departure. However, he had great bedside manner, he loved his job and we never felt that we were another number for him. He would take time to listen to all of our concerns, answer our phone during odd hours at night to calm us down, not recommend unnecessary ultrasound, etc. He was late at times, but that was because he was spending time with someone during their labor for natural delivery instead of doing C-section. He has now retired after his license was discontinued, and we miss him.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr. Zuckerman was a great doctor! He came to the birth of my 2nd child (July 2009) after having delivered my 1st. He was not able to deliver my son, but cheered me on the whole pushing process. He took his time to come and see me and his personableness was definately felt in an important way!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2010

Dr. Z has been sanctioned and is no longer practicing/possibly retired. He's lost his priviledges at Shady Grove hospital. I am a long time patient that waited months for his return to find this out and was very upset to hear this. His office kept telling me he was on medical leave and would be returning by the end of the year. Very sad, great doctor and will be truly missed.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2010

If anyone does find him please let me know, so I can make an appointment with him. Dr.Zuckerman is great, and I miss him. I tried calling his office and he has taken a leave of absence, he delivered both of my children and I adore him. He is honest, I will admit this is not the first time I had to track down, he does move from different offices. I think it is your worth my time to search for such a caring doctor.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

Dr. Z delivered 2 of my 3 children, and when it came time to deliver my 3rd he neglected to inform me that he no longer had delivery privileges at Shady Grove Hospital, where we planned to deliver and where he delivered my other two children. He did not inform me of this and I only later found out on my own the reason. I had an on call Dr. deliver my child. I still have yet to hear from him. I would not recommend him to anyone!!!

flag | Submitted May 24, 2009

Dr. Zuckerman is a wonderful physician. He cares about all his patients and never rushes them out. Excellent bedside manner. He takes his time to answer all your questions and addresses all of your concerns. It's hard to find someone so dedicated to their profession these days. I would highly recommend him !

flag | Submitted May 3, 2009

Dr. David J. Zuckerman's Credentials

• Georgetown Univ Sch Of Med, Washington Dc 20007 (Grad. 1985)

Delta Dental