Ratings for Dr. Rosario A. Scandura

Dr. Scandura was my first doctor when I was 17. He delivered my child when I was 37. I had left him when I was 27 and met every possible quack and went back to him. Since he retired, I have been misdiagnosed and ended up in the hospital a couple of times. They do not make doctors like Dr. Scandura any more. I miss him terribly. I trusted him completely. He could figure anything out. He was so caring and called me at home to check on me while I was pregnant. I wish he were younger and I could go back to him. Thank you for everything, Dr. Scandura. You are one of a kind. The best. God bless you. Sonia R Pearsall

flag | Submitted December 24, 2017

40 years I had been going to Dr. Scandura Any problem I had he was able to fix I'd like to know we're his patients are going now because I've had nothing but trouble since he's been gone. Presently I'm very sick I wish I could see him.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2016

I have been a patient for 40 years and cannot imagine selecting a new doctor. He is the best doctor ever but more importantly an incredible human being

flag | Submitted March 5, 2008

Dr. Scandura thank you for the last 34 years even though you were a little late I never mined it because you cared for your patients and had time to listen (even when I called you in the middle of the night) Thank you Thank you Thank you Rosa B. Happy retirement.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2007

This doctor is very busy, so he is not always on time. Neither are any of the other doctors I have had. As far as caring, he is the best. His concerns for his patients are far superior to most doctors I have run into. He is deeply invested in his patients, and they appreciate him enormously.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2007

dr scandura will be missed! He is going to be very hard to replace. Dr Scandura was always there for me when I was diagnosed w/breast cancer. He would call me at home and take the time and patience to explain all medical terms to me. I wish his family and him the best of everything. He is an amazing man and doctor!!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2007

I have known Dr. Scandura for 40 yrs. Without exaggeration, he possesses a Christ-like Heart. There isn't, there never was , there never will be an equal to him. Most doctors, except he, espouse the hippocritic oath. Dr. Scandura is the personification of the Hippocratic Oath; of-course, he took the oath, it wasn't necessary; he is who he is by nature and nurture. He is now about to retire and the tears won't stop, but I thank God for bringing him into my life and I thank him for being there for me and for his patience with me. There is no way to say "Thank you" to him for all that he has done for me and to express all that he means to me, but I say "THANK YOU" , to DR. SCANDURA, who became RAS NUMERO UNO, who became Sully. I pray that he will always be treated as he has and treats others. With every prayer, I am proud to sign MY NAME - EMILY CONTRADA RADINA.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2007

I have been going to Dr. Scandura for 27 years. He delivered both of my children. He is an outstanding doctor. He is extremly knowledgeable. He always takes the time to go over all your issues, (medical and non medical). Not only does he cover your bodies health issues he also deals with you mental issues, he is wonderful to talk over problems with. I have never dealt with another doctor that gives their patients the care and guidence that Dr. Scandura does.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2007

Doctor Scandura was my doctor for years when I lived in the Boston area, he did laser surgery on me and always gave me my check ups. I had complete faith and confidence in him. He was always pleasant and had positive attitude. He never rushed you out, explained everything to you so you could understand, and was reassuring. When he examined you he was gentle. The night before my laser surgery I was nervous and called him and told him to get a good nights sleep, he laughed, he knew I was nervous and talked to me until I was calm and ok. When I moved to the sun belt a few years ago I really miss him, I have been unable to find a good doctor here, I have really had some bad experiences with doctors here. I miss Dr Scandura and think of him and think he's the best. I will never find another doctor like him.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2007

Dr. Scandura is the best! He is most knowledgeable and takes time with you to explain issues - in terms you can understand. You may wait for him but you are never rushed out. Always pleasant - he truly cares about you. His retirement will be a sad day for us - well deserved for him! Not sure we will ever meet a doctor with his personality, wisdom and people skills.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2007

Dr. Rosario A. Scandura's Credentials

• Boston Univ Sch Of Med, Boston Ma 02118 (Grad. 1954)

Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan