Ratings for Dr. Gowri Pachigolla

Dr. Pachigolla started with her exam when she was in a hurry and when my eyes were not completely dilated. She never introduced herself or smiled. She was extremely cold and apathetic. The exam took her about 2-3 minutes. She performed it so fast that I did not have the chance to ask questions or talk about my concerns. She had an unprofessional way of examine and treating me as well as an angry attitude. She was rude and impatient. She never explained or discussed with me about her findings or about my condition and concerns. Her exam was unacceptable! The week later, I scheduled an appointment with a different doctor who immediately diagnosed me with pinguecula and a significant thin tear film (about 75% thinner than normal). She said that my dryness and allergies are so severe, that if I won't get on the right treatment, my vision will keep rapidly getting worse. I am so thankful for finding my new doctor and will NEVER go back to see Dr. Pachigolla.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014

Dr. Gowri Pachigolla's Credentials

• Spanish

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)