Ratings for Dr. Dimitri T. Tsoukalas

My family has been seeing Dr. Tsoukalas for over 30 years. He's thorough, careful, sensitive to squeamish patients (like me), yet no nonsense. I believe he's going to do what's best for me, not what's going to make his office money. This is important when there's a couple different options of varying cost on the table and I need help making a decision. He won't push a cosmetic treatment solely to generate business. I've had a couple crowns and root canals done in his office and countless cleanings. Though it may sound strange, I actually like going to the dentist.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

My family and I have been going to Dr. Tsoukalas for over 20 years. He's so kind and genuinely cares about each of his patients. He knows us all by name and is interested in our lives. He is a great dentist. His staff is also wonderful. Everyone is so nice. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs a dentist or is looking to switch!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2011