Ratings for Dr. Syed H. Shah

Dr.Shah is one of the best doctors I have ever had. He really takes his time to listen to everything you have to say, and he is very thorough. He was able to figure out things that so many of my previous doctors missed. I have sent my friends and family to him, and everyone is very happy with the level of care they have received from him.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

My experience at this facility was completely horrible. I would not recommend him to anyone. I was seen at his office for a complete physical and he did nto spend much time with me. I told him that I would like to get a complete blood work done to test for everything, and he stated ok. When I went for the lab work I asked the lab technician if that was all the test that they could test for, and he stated no. I waited for 1 1/2 weeks and I still had not heard anything about my results. I called on a thursday and the nurse stated that the doctor was not at that office on thursday and friday. So I then called on Monday and the nurse once again stated that he was not in again. I finally called back on tuesday and they stated that he would contact me back. I waited all day for a phone call that I never received. They also gave a copy of my previous lab results, not for my most recent test that I had done.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013