Ratings for Dr. Kevin K. Lam

I am lucky to have found Dr. Kevin Lam through online podiatrist reviews. I was impressed by his consistent 5 star ratings. I have had too many unpleasant experiences with docs but since my knee arthritis was becoming very very painful, I knew I needed to consult a physician. My first impression was that they have a very relaxing clinic at Family Foot and Leg Center, friendly staff, quick appointment setting. I could instantly tell that Dr. Lam was very experienced, he was so calm, confident, and very accomodating to my questions. I knew I had the right person for my knee problem. Since I have been living with my knee arthritis for so long and had gone through countless docs and procedures, he recommended regenerative treatment for my knee, which was stem cell therapy. I was pleasantly surprised at how quick and painless the procedure was, and even more, how fast I have recovered. After a few days, the pain was almost gone, I can walk and run without problems, and I never felt soooooo relieved. I thank Dr. Kevin Lam for being so professional, always updated with the latest treatments, and for having the state of the art procedures available right there at his first class facility.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2017

I had chronic knee pain for the last five years. Both my knees had constant pain and swelling because of arthritis, making walking and standing for extended periods very difficult. I went to a known podiatrist but after three months of various treatments, I just gave up. Then I heard about platelet rich plasma therapy for knee arthritis, but I honestly thought, how could this possibly treat arthritis? I came across FFLC clinic, offering regenerative treatments for foot and ankle problems. So I came to Dr. Kevin Lam for consult. Long story short, I went through the procedure and the results AMAZED me. After a couple of sessions the swelling was gone, I no longer felt pain on my knees, I can walk for long distances without the discomfort, and basically can do activities that I was not able to do for the last five years. PRP has really changed my life; I am now doing physical therapy for my strengthening exercises.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2017

Great doctor, been to many and he actually figured out my ankle problem

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Great doctor and bedside manners. Decisive in decisions and knows his suff

flag | Submitted January 14, 2017

What rhymes with quack? Kevin does..thinks he's God's gift. I have news for you...stay away.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

Unbelievable Dr who only hears what he wants. Say something detrimental and he'll totally ignite you.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2016

This doctor is a total quack. Took x0rays of my ankle and told me I have multiple fractures, as well as a fractured Talus (which is a MAJOR thing). Said I needed surgery. Went for a second opinion to an orthopedic surgeon - there were NO fractures in the foot or ankle. The ortho sent me for a MRI - I tore two ligaments, something Lam wouldn't have known because he never ordered a MRI. Stay far away from this guy.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2016

Thank you Dr. Kevin Lam!! The stem cell therapy for my dad's bad knee was painless and no down time. He was told by another doctor that he would have to undergo surgery to fix this. Your stem cell therapy at TopStemCell.com was an easy office procedure even for my dad who was a difficult patient :) He extends his thanks to the good doctor and this wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

worst bedside manner of any doctor! Barely spend 3 minutes with me and seemed totally uninterested in my pain. Staff was all hispanic and skanky looking .

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Awesome Doctor, help me with all of my questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Dr. Kevin K. Lam's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)