Ratings for Dr. Kevin K. Lam

FFLC doctors are really amazing when it comes to quality care. I am their patient for the past 3 years after I was diagnosed with diabetes. My legs had become very week and needed pain management through medication. To make matters worse, I had swollen leg, ankles and feet. I sought treatment from Dr. Kevin Lam of the FFLC when I had already developed an ulcer of the foot. It was during that time when Dr. Lam's correct diagnosis and understanding of the overall situation saved my leg. I am really grateful for his continued treatment and advice that has given me an improved lifestyle. No longer do I suffer from traumatic leg pain and cramps.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2017

There were so many podiatrist reviews in Florida; however, FFLC has a good reputation when it comes to specialist treatment. Thankfully I chose Dr. Lam to perform my Bunionectomy. He removed the metatarsal and realigned the ligaments around the big toe joint. The best part was he kept telling me about how he was performing the procedure so that I could understand the treatment process. I've visited several doctors in the past but my experience with Dr. Lam is absolutely different.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

There was a bone spur in my foot that caused pain while walking. It was getting worse and affected my daily life. Dr. Lam's clinic is near my neighborhood in Naples in a convenient location. Getting an appointment was easy. He did my bone spur removal. I recovered very soon. There were just two follow ups post treatment.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr. Lam of the Family Foot & Leg Center, P.A. diagnosed the extent of nail fungus and offered the right treatment . I recovered from the fungal infection very soon - in about 5-6 weeks. Approaching Dr. Lam for treatment was the best decision that I took and recommend his specialist treatment for the community here in Florida.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Dr. Lam did my Bunionectomy at the Naples center. He was a thorough professional and had good experience in the surgical room. The clinic has all the best equipment and advanced treatment systems. Patients are in safe hands in the Family Foot & Leg Center.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

My 4-year old son had flat foot disorder. I was told that the condition would disappear by age 2-3. But as he grew older the problem still persisted and had worsen. The pain started to get severe and none of the doctors near Miami could provide proper treatment. It was only when I took consultation with Dr. Lam did I get to know the underlying cause of the problem. He could not only diagnose, but treated the condition so perfectly. I am grateful to Dr. Lam and his staff at the Family Foot & Leg Center for not making false promises of healing and for helping us find a solution right away!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2017

Dr. Kevin Lam did an impressive job for my foot problem. He removed the bone spur from my heel and I just can't be happier enough. The staff made sure I was comfortable during the treatment. The podiatrists at the Family Foot and Leg Center are really good doctors and I highly recommend them for their knowledge, punctuality and professionalism.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

I had gone through many trusted reviews before zeroing in Dr. Lam. He is a thorough professional and knows his field well. I was suffering from acute ingrown toenail complications for so many years. Just a glance at my condition and Dr. Lam made sure that relief was given to me at the earliest. I recovered very soon and there is no pain at all.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

Dr Lam's office negotiated a toenail treatment plan for me in order to mitigate false advertising on their website. http://www.naplespodiatrist.com/naillaser/ Their website offered complete treatment for $1500, which included all office visits and Keryflex nail treatment. Upon calling to schedule an appointment I was informed the new price is $1700, and did not include the Keryflex. I explained that their own website had the much lower price and included greater service and for them to look into what they would do to honor their own advertising. Judy called back and stated that for $1700 they would include everything I needed to complete the treatment. This included multiple laser treatments, associated office visits, and the Keryflex is I desired that. I had one laser treatment at the first office visit. The second visit their machine was broken and I walked out with nothing. They called a month later to reschedule the second visit. I went to the second visit and they didn’t use the laser, yet tried to charge me for the office visit. Judy and Dr Lam wouldn’t come speak to me, instead kept telling their front office ladies to charge me regardless. I explained I will not play for an office visit since it was included in the negotiated price that Judy and I discussed. I would not recommend visiting this office due to the lack of integrity they have in both their advertising and commitment to negotiated services.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2017

I had neuromas removed using Radiofrequency Ablation. He said it was not covered by my insurance and I paid him $8100. Due to his actions the procedure and from that date I have had difficulty walking. When I told him initially about the problems I was having, he said he could be held responsible for the process but is not responsible for the results. I told him that all professionals are responsible for the results. Currently I am having physical therapy and looking for an MD who could solve my situation with my feet. I sometimes wonder about the qualifications of this Podiatrist. I am telling everyone I know and meet about the problems I am Having. \

flag | Submitted July 22, 2017

Dr. Kevin K. Lam's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal