Ratings for Dr. Ronald N. Locke

Horrible Doctor!!!!!! If you go with Dr. Locke might as well get a Glock bc it will be a lot less painful.. No bedside manners. Does not care for his patients well beings as all.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2017

Great doctor! I have had all good experiences at this office. I return if need the need be.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

I wouldnt give him one star if they would let me!!! A BUTCHER!!!!! Get another Dr!!! Minor surgery was to be completed and said would be back to work within 3 days...... BS 2 surgeries later and 3 months later and still out of work!!!! Went to another Dr after I finally realized he didn't have time or care about my well being. Sent me home directly after surgery without meds and his nurse was so rude!!!! Never will I refer him as a Dr!!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Excellent, capable surgeon. Friendly and helpful staff.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2015

The doctor does not care about his patients at all. He leaves the office and leaves the patient their when they have an appointment.

Submitted February 17, 2013

Friendly, caring, explained procedure well. Called me at home after discharge to make sure I was OK. Would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2007

Dr. Ronald N. Locke's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)