Ratings for Dr. Suzanne G. Elton

She is a very knowledgeable surgeon! She is the best around!!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Very competent surgeon. Took plenty of time with me in her office. Very satisfied with my shoulder surgery.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2010

Dr. Suzanne G. Elton's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Elton became a part of Kansas City Bone & Joint Clinic in 2008 following completion of a fellowship in Hand and Microsurgery at the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, Minn. She is board-certified in orthopaedic surgery and has a special interest in endoscopic (minimally invasive) carpal tunnel surgery, the treatment of hand and wrist arthritis and tennis elbow. Dr. Elton is a member of the American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS) and the American Association for Hand Surgery (AAHS). Dr. Elton earned her undergraduate degree at St. Mary’s University in San Antonio, Texas, and her medical degree at the University of Kansas School of Medicine. She completed residency at the University of Texas Southwestern in Dallas. Dr. Elton says, “I chose orthopaedic surgery because I like fixing things, as well as fixing people; and I am happy when I am able to help them get back doing what they want to be doing. The hand intrigues me because of the mixture of delicate features such as the tendons and nerves with the stronger supporting bones and how those all work together to provide necessary functions. I find my job very rewarding. My favorite thing about my job is seeing a patient come in with a problem or condition that keeps them from doing what they want to do and then helping them work through the issues. I enjoy helping them return to their previous activities.” In addition, Dr. Elton enjoys reading, running, traveling, biking and spending time with her family.

• English

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

MSP/BC Med