Ratings for Dr. Jerry Martel

The service was excellent, it couldn't be improved. This is my 3rd. procedure I've ha with doctor & facility and always been excellent.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2016

Staff made me feel very comfortable. They were friendly and engaging. Better than expected.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

Very nice and helpful people working all areas of the surgery center. It could not have been a more pleasant experience for what it was.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Everything was just perfect. To be honest, I was really scared, but I was attended to with just care and kindness, it really helped me to feel more comfortable. Thank you to all.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Excellent staff and very clean facility. Awesome patient care

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I was so amazed at the care and kindness of Dr Martel, his staff..Few physicians take the time to explain and sitting next to you, not "in front" sort of at a distance like the majority of Drs do. That makes you feel good instantly! And the staff at the Galloway Surgery Center! Super professional, nice..my experience was super good!

flag | Submitted December 30, 2014

Dr Martel and his staff made a lasting impression on the service they provided. I have told everyone who asked me about my procedure what an excellent experience I had with the staff and dr. It's very rare to find a dr and his staff that actually care about their patient. I will recommend the dr and staff to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

This is a great doctor so compassionate and caring took such good care of my mom and made me feel so at ease at a very difficult time. All doctors should be this way, I would recommend him to everyone. Thank you for treating us like family.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2013

Dr. Jerry Martel's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Spanish

• University Of Miami School Of Medicine (Grad. 2009)

• Colonoscopy