You may also like

Dr. Reynolds treats the whole patient, not just the current symptom showing. Dr. Reynolds is very knowledgable when it comes to managing pain. I am living with a chronic disease always in pain and Dr. Reynolds made my pain more manageable. I can now were heels (for a short time) but I couldn't even try the shoes on! Pain Pain Pain and then Sleeping Sleeping Sleeping was my way of life which wasn't much of a life after all. I now am active in my community and loving life all thanks to Dr. Reynolds and his treatment plan. Thank you Dr. Reynolds!!!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2015

Doctor was very professional and knowledgeable. Office staff was nice and helpful. Office was excellent and clean. I felt like a person and not a patient. I did not feel rushed.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2014

Dr. Reynolds is a wonderful doctor. He is very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. His nurses are very friendly and they return my phone calls very quickly. I was able to get my appointment the very next day and didn't have to wait hours to see the doctor. I will certainly continue with Dr. Reynolds as my pain physician.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Fantastic Physician!!! Dr. Reynolds is very knowledgeable and patient with me. He takes the time to understand my problems and concerns. My treatment so far has helped me improve and become more active in my daily routine. Those of you with back and knee issues know how hard it is to find someone that can work with you and make you feel comfortable. Since I have been seeing Dr. Reynolds for my pain, I feel like I am much more active than I have been in a long time. My wife thanks him too! The office is great and the staff is very helpful. Best of all, I get my appointments on time, and I am in to see him very quickly when I arrive. I have recommended him to several of my friends, that's how much I trust him.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Reynolds as my pain doc. I was having so much pain from my back I could hardly stand up or walk for long. I was taking medications that just were not helping me enough. My regular doctor referred me to Dr. Reynolds. His office scheduled my appointment the very next day. This office is amazing. After filling out my paperwork, I was immediately seen. He obtained my previous records and xrays and told me I needed an epidural injection. I am scared of needles and did not want this procedure done before, but the pain had become intolerable and I was willing to try it. Dr. Reynolds explained everything to my husband and I thoroughly. He made us feel very comfortable. I hardly felt any discomfort during the procedure. Dr. Reynolds told me it would take a couple of days for the effects of the procedure to set in. I am almost 90% better. I know this takes time but Dr. Reynolds really took care of me.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

I went to this do to this doctor thinking he was going to help me. He talked up a good game but I didn't get any relief after his block and it was VERY painful. Would go to another Dr

Submitted April 19, 2013

Dr Reynolds is the best! He asks questions and listens to you. His office is very modern and he has a great staff. I recommend him to everyone!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2013

He is knowledgeable and very helpful. Treats you with respect. He's an amazing doctor and has helped me tremendously.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

Dr. Kiley J. Reynolds's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Kiley Joseph Reynolds, D.O. Interventional Pain Management ‘I love the field of pain management and I enjoy the patients. It is a blessing to do the work that you love. The satisfaction from a patient who has relief from their suffering is my motivation each day. Being able to help people in pain is and will always be compelling to me. I am very focused with my patients and I enjoy spending time with them. My goal is to educate my patients about their conditions and treatment options, as well as reassuring them about their futures. It requires me to have the perspective to see around obstacles, and the compassion to connect with my patients on a personal level. These qualities make me a better person and a better physician.’ Dr. Kiley J. Reynolds received his undergraduate degree in Biochemistry at the University of Rochester in 1995 with an honorary degree of Distinction in Research. After college, Dr. Reynolds studied DNA sequence engineering contributing to the Human Genome Project at Brookhaven National Laboratory. In 1998, he returned to his medical training at Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine and graduated with honors being inducted into the National Honor Society - Psi Sigma Alpha. In 2004, at the University of Miami, he started his training in the largest Anesthesiology program in the country. In 2007, Dr. Reynolds further specialized in Anesthesiology by becoming a fellow in Pain Management at the University of Miami. He is board certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology in both Pain Medicine and Anesthesiology. Being a board certified Pain Management physician means Dr. Reynolds has completed a year of intensive training in the art of Pain Medicine at an Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME) certified program. Dr. Reynolds is trained and certified in state of the art procedures and adheres to current practices as determined by evidence based medicine. His participation in multiple local and national organizations continually updates his practice of Pain Medicine to ensure he is current to the national standard of care. One of the things that set Dr. Reynolds apart from other pain physicians is his intimate knowledge of the disease as he has dealt with his own personal pain. Dr. Reynolds has lower back pain and has had emergency lower back surgery. Through medical treatment and intensive physical therapy, he has regained significant function and continues an active lifestyle. These issues have put him more in touch with his patients and made him a better physician to treat pain. His extensive training and experience, both professionally and personally, gives Dr. Reynolds a global approach to pain medicine which translates into a better pain management plan for his patients.

• Spanish
  • English

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2003)

• Patient's Choice
  • On Time Award

Avmed
Champus/Tricare
Unitedhealth Group

Updates

• Website has been updated from "http://www.superiorpainsolutions.com/" to "http://superiorpainsolutions.com/".

October 13, 2015
  • Suite has been updated from "Suite 312" to "312".

March 23, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "33010" to "33183". Address has been updated from "1611 Northwest 12th Avenue" to "8200 SW 117th Avenue". Suite has been updated from "None" to "Suite 312".

March 23, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.superiorpainsolutions.com" to "http://www.superiorpainsolutions.com/". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "3055957246".

March 20, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Reynolds treats the whole patient, not just the current symptom showing. Dr. Reynolds is very knowledgable when it comes to managing pain. I am living wit..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor was very professional and knowledgeable. Office staff was nice and helpful. Office was excellent and clean. I felt like a person and not a patient. ..."

October 31, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Kiley" to "Kiley J."

October 21, 2013