Ratings for Dr. Kristi L. Farrell

Dr. Farrell and her staff at B2HC are incredible. Not only is the treatment and care top notch, but the people are really nice too! As a competitive triathlete, it’s important to keep my body healthy; the chiropractic care mixed with the physical and massage therapy I receive at B2HC is second to none I’ve found in the DFW. There are always appointment times available and they’re always willing to work with you on scheduling and payments. Check out the nutritional therapy as well! I have been in 3 car accidents in the last year and they have nursed me back to health each and every time! The attention to detail and individualized and custom treatment plan are fantastic. These guys rock!

flag | Submitted June 6, 2016

Lost 3 days of work after procedure. Procedure done without xrays. Told to go get X-rays the next day and that they were 50 dollars. They are 300 (50 dollars each). I didn't go back for X-rays there, because I couldn't get out of bed. Wrote 2 emails andleft 2 voice mails. Didn't hear from the office for 4 days after I was 'treated'. Haven't missed a day of work in over 5 years. Had to go to 'real' doctor when I could walk to find I had a bursitis and she could have really injured me permanently. Staff and doctor are very nice, but not enough to contact patient in distress after hours or one that is losing money from missing work and getting treatments. Staff seemed concerned but not enough to refund money for a nutritional consultation and adjustment they charged me for that I never used. Because I couldn't walk. For 3 days. Crying trying to just wash hair and then put on clothes. Not okay. As much as I wanted to like this doctor, this practice screwed me out of about 2 thousand dollars. I do not recommend this practice.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2015