Ratings for Dr. Charles R. Ryan

I felt like an experiment. Worst experience ever.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2015

Dr. Ryan is awesome! He even delivered my husband & I! He delivered my baby girl, and did an amzing job! i love that he isnt quick to rush into a C-section... i had pushed for hours and couldnt get my daughters head under my pelvic bone.. I was scared I was going to have to have a C-section.. Dr ryan came in.. graps his forceps & help me get her out.. he's a get doctor.. great sense of humor & a great guy!! i hope he doesnt reitre before my next Child!!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

This Dr. saved my life from a misdiagnosis by an incompetent dr. (not in his practice) whose head(?) nurse needs to learn what urgency is when you're bleeding to death from a ruptured tubal pregnancy. LITERALLY, if it wasn't for Dr. Ryan and his group taking me in immediately (after being blown off for 4 weeks elsewhere), I would not be here today. His group is a finely-tuned-machine with plenty of knowledgeable staff. When I was home recovering from my hospital stay, the show Dr. G Medical Examiner was on. Her investigation was a young girl who bled to death from 2 liters of blood in her abdominal cavity from a tubal rupture that she was not being treated for (only for a miscarraige that wasn't even there.) This could have been me. Trust your life with this Dr. and his group. It's well worth it!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2009

Dr Ryan never seemed to be in a hurry yet was always on time (except for once...he was delivering a baby!)I've used him for all 3 of my pregnancies and although I had to relocate, I compare my other dr's to his standard. Everyone has their own opinions on all dr's, but I liked his laid back attitude and professionalism.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2008

Dr. Charles R. Ryan's Credentials

• Oh State Univ Coll Of Med, Columbus Oh 43210 (Grad. 1974)