Ratings for Dr. Amitabh U. Goswami

Dr. Goswami gave me hope. I had a bad neck injury due to a work comp accident with 4 injured cervical discs. I had been suffering with my injury for a year while going to another pain management doctor who did little if anything to give me relief, other that pump me with pain meds. The first doctor refused to cooperate with work comp peer reviews so the requests for treatment were denied. I went to Dr. Goswami and he worked with work comp and got the treatments approved that the other doctor didn't. Dr. Goswami's treatments for my injury have significantly improved my condition. I'm still in pain, but I am managing without medication other than aspirin or advil. I used to run half and full marathons before my injury, I'm hoping to get back into my physical fitness, now that I have a doctor who cares about my condition and my quality of life. I would would highly recommend Dr. Goswami.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Best doctor EVER. .....Doctor very friendly and concerned about his patients. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. He is always available when needed and his help is excellent. I could not ask for a better doctor. He is the best.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2016

Dr. Amitabh U. Goswami accepts payments from Sedgwick Claims Management Services, Inc. to write negative reports on injured California workers he never sees in person. End result: denied and delayed treatments to the injured worker.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Makes you feel comfortable explained what he would be doing. I was concerned all I would be given was pain pills, he told me no he doesn't manage pain that way. Relieved my anxiety right away.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2015

I have seen pain management Drs but I can attest that Dr Goswami is one of the best Dr I have ever seen. I was really impressed on his ways to welcome a new patient. He was very accomodating to my needs,so patient to listen to my pain issues and showed that he care for well being. Just a wonderful caring dr overall. After my surgical procedure, He checked on my condition to make sure I was doing fine. Some Drs would have his staff do the calling, but not Dr Goswami . Overall, he is a very caring ,thoughtful nice dr. Thank you Dr Goswami for all your help. .Need I say more ?? .

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

Dr. Goswami is one of the most caring men I've ever known, and having him as my doctor has been wonderful. He really listens when I'm talking, and he looks me in the eye. My husband was blown away by Dr. Goswami's "bedside manner" when I had a procedure done. He truly is the kindest doctor I've ever had. He's thorough and knowledgeable, an absolutely excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr. G & his staff are terrific. They are on time & easy to work with in getting forms filled out, Dr., notes, etc. Dr. G takes the time to listen & ask questions.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Doctor was not helpful while working at another office close to his current location. He is more interested is checking my urine and pouring meds in his hands and counting them, than trying to assist in diagnosing my pain issue. He didn't listen to me, as he proud stubborn nature would not allow that. Thank God I am seeing and being well cared for by well respected Dr. Please do not visit Dr. Goswami, he treats women like trash, because it is how his culture is -- he expects women to worship him. Very disrespectful and not caring or the material that one would expect a doctor to behave like. If you visit him, and agree with this review, please share the same, as we need to stop Doctors like this from "treating" clients like this!

Submitted April 3, 2014

After seeing another pain specialist in Fresno, I had nearly given up hope. I was grateful to find Dr Goswami. He is kind, competent, and ordered the necessary MRI's and was able to see the source of my pain. The other physician was rude and treated me as if I were an addict. He never ordered a simple MRI.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Don't waste your time and money with this doctor. It was my impression that he didn't care about what I had to say. He gave me that fake smile.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2013