Ratings for Dr. Kent Alan Grotefendt

Good, caring doctor. I've been his patient since he joined Lakeside Medical Clinic and I have no complaints. However,his nurse is not very pleasant.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2010

I don't understand other comments that this doctor takes time. My experiences with Dr. G have been completely the opposite. He never is in the room for 3 full minutes before he tries to run out. My latest experience with him has finally compelled me to find a new doctor. I went in for a swollen foot. He had my hormones checked. Every time I am there, he wants to have my hormones checked regardless of the complaint. I told him point blank that I was having no symptoms of menopause, but he suggested we check them anyway (remember, I had a swollen foot). Well, this last time, I agreed because I really had no idea what could be causing my problem. The bills were huge and, not surprisingly, menopause is not the cause of my swollen foot. He never did diagnose it. I am near my limit for typing on this site, so I will wrap it up by saying I don't think Dr G is knowledgeable based on several experiences. I waited too long to find a new doctor - don't make the same mistake!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2007

I am pleased when I get to see this Doctor,his staff on the other hand is very rude,makes appointments for me,I show up and they tell me that I'm there on the wrong day,he seems to be under staffed,the miscommunication in his office between staff members makes it a nightmare for the patient,I'm not the only one who has gone through this with his staff.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2007

Great doctor, and very nice. He really takes time to explain what's going on and to answer questions. Certainly one of the best family practice doctors in Chattanooga area.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2006

Very patient oriented. Takes time with you and does not seem to want to "rush" to the next patient.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2006

Dr. Kent Alan Grotefendt's Credentials

• Southern Il Univ Sch Of Med, Springfield Il 62794 (Grad. 1994)