Ratings for Dr. Rachel A. Langsam

I HAD THE PLEASURE OF BEING TREATED BY DR. RACHEL A. LANGSAM OF ROARING FORK CHIROPRACTIC ON MARCH 18, 2017. I WAS ON A SKI VACATION IN SNOWMASS, CO AND SUFFERED AN INCREDIBLE MIGRAINE LIKE HEADACHE WITH EXCRUCIATING PAIN ON THE LEFT SIDE OF MY HEAD, NECK AND SHOULDER. IT WAS SO PAINFUL I WAS UNABLE TO LAY ON MY BACK AND SLEEP. DR. LANGSAM WAS KIND ENOUGH TO SEE ME IMMEDIATELY. IT WAS A 2 HR. VISIT DURING WHICH SHE WORKED HER MAGIC AND THE HEADACHE VANISHED. THERE WERE ISSUES WITH MISALIGNMENT AND GOD AWFUL MUSCLE TENSION. DR. LANGSAM WAS FRIENDLY AND FORTHRIGHT. SHE PROVIDED COGENT EXPLANATIONS AS TO WHY THIS WAS OCCURING AND PROVIDED A LIST OF EXERCISES TO PREVENT IT FROM HAPPENING AGAIN AS WELL AS SUGGESTING SUPPLEMENTS THAT I MIGHT USE. SHE FOLLOWED UP BY PHONING ME THE NEXT DAY TO SEE HOW I WAS DOING! DR. LANGSAM IS WITHOUT A DOUBT AN EXCELLENT PRACTITIONER.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2017

I have known Dr. Langsam for nearly 15 years. Quite possibly the best chiropractor to ever lay her hands on me!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014