Ratings for Dr. Robert E. Bushman

Dr. Bushman is old school. He was in a hurry, did not listen to my concerns, and unfriendly. He did not return my phone call for almost 10 days. He doesn't have good bedside manners, even though he has been practicing for a long time. The only reason I went to him is because he went to the same school I got my MBA, and he is a preferred provider with my insurance co. However, I cannot recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

I was in his office a few minuts when I realized I had been to see Dr. Bushman and was dissatisfied many years before. But it was too late. Lacking in people skills and a clear superiority complex, he also goes overboard up-selling his products and services. I was there for a cancer screening and paying cash. As he looked at my arm I mentioned that I was no sure what the bumps were. He told me it was dermatitis and then proceeded to write me a prescription for some cream he sells in the office, and then charged me another $80.00 for a dermatitis consult on top of the charge for the visit! I didn't see a warning sign at the check in desk saying, 'do not ask any questions out side of the parameters for your visit here or else'. I am sure he is used to billing insurance companies for trivial things but I am a struggling single mother paying cash to make sure I am clear of skin cancer. I will never go back to see him again and do NOT recommend Grossmont Dermatology!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2010

I have heen Dr Bushman numerous times for skin cancer removal/treatments. This guy is great, he even called me on my cell after surgery to see how I was doing. He is confident and knows his job well.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2009

performed a surgery which was way over his head with a poor result

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Visited 4 or 5 times over many years. Found staff to be helpful, appointments were almost always on time to just a minimal wait. Dr. Bushman seems relaxed and listens to your concerns.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2008

Dr. Robert E. Bushman's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1973)