Ratings for Dr. Michael C. Russonella

A doctor who has realistic approach getting his patients back to their daily routines.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. Russonella and staff are top notch. Friendly, courteous and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Dr. Russonella and his staff are amazing they answer all your questions and if they don't have the answer they will fined someone who has it. I would recommend Dr. Russonella and his staff 10 times out of 10.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

Dr Russonella has treated me multiple times. Always very knowledgable and friendly. He has helped me tremendously and would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2016

Dr. Russonella truly has a concern for his patients and always follows through with proper treatment and therapy. I am always confident sending friends and players to Dr. Russonella.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Very friendly and helpful. The best orthopedic surgeon in northern New Jersey!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Dr. Russonella knows his stuff and relates to you in a way that you can understand. He explains what the causes of the problems are and is always available.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

I've know Dr. Russonella for years - I met him through a friend and he's aces. He's willing to help you in any circumstance. Do yourself a favor and go to him first - no need for a second opinion.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Dr. Russonella is caring, compassionate and knowledgable. He took time to explain my options and guide my treatment post a motor vehicle accident that occurred in 2013. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

Dr Russonella is the very best orthopedic surgeon I have gone to other Drs. , none of them found my problem. Dr Russonella , not only found my problem, but fixed it. He is the best Orthopedic doctor around in my opinion

Dr. Michael C. Russonella's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Spanish

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2003)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Clifton, NJ