Ratings for Dr. Gaylia C. Smith

Disgusting and very strange behavior! She approached me and says: "What it be like bro" talking getto and smelling like alcohol. She was slurring her speech as she spoke and got saliva on me!! She then kept rambling on about how it would cost me 4k to get my mouth right and could not even tell me what was wrong. She then walks away singing what appeared to be rap music. I couldn't wait to get out of there. How they let people like this practice medicine is beyond me. Run from this so called Dr.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2017

Dr. Smith was extremely unprofessional and unclean. She would become agitated when I just tried to ask a simply question. I observed her sneezing over me without coving her mouth! She clearly had a severe cold as her nose kept running and she kept wiping it with her HAND! Disgusting to say the least. She should not have been at work sick obviously. She also charges way to much for a routine cleaning at 90.00. I asked her why so much for just a cleaning, and she rudely tells me because my mouth was a mess and I needed a good cleaning. She then tell me to "try to brush my teeth once in awhile". I will not be returning to this God forsaken dump!! This woman should not be practicing anything in my opinion! Stay away...you've been warned! She is a condescending money grubber!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2015

Gaylia C. Smith, DDS from Gibsonville, NC. tryed to rip me off for $5,729.00 for dental services I don't need! She is a White Collar Criminal who needs to be locked up in my opinion! Gaylia C. Smith completely lied to me regarding dental services. She said I needed three root canals and a bridge for $5,729.00. I told her I will need a second opinion and she became extremely irrate and rude! This woman literally whispered in my ear saying "I don't need your money anyway you old white ****". Totally out of control behavior and unprofessional to say the least. I went to a reputable Dentist in Greensboro, NC and they told me all I needed was a cleaning! I strongly believe this so called "Dentist" is a racist and a thief who especially preys on the elderly. I am a senior citizen and have never been disrespeted and lied to like this in my entire life. PLEASE do not go to her for any of your dental needs. She WILL rip you off! You've been warned!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014