Ratings for Dr. Thomas Torre

I’m so happy I have found my perfect dentist!! From staff, to wait time, to procedure and professional care, beyond satisfied. Rating excellent in all areas of dental care. Highly recommend and would not go elsewhere!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2019

I must admit I am a terrible Patient. I am just one of those people who is always has an issue., who cringes at even the thought of my 6 month cleaning knowing that something of "some concern" will show up on my x-rays. This irrational fear of course has lead me to skip an appointment or two. Never had a steady dentist so when a problem came up I really wasn't sure to call. I found Dr Torre online and noticed he had 5 star reviews on Google. I was a little embarrassed to call to say I needed an emergency appointment as a brand new patient but to my relief his staff scheduled me the following day. My nerves took a backseat to the hope that I would soon get relief from my pain. Once I arrived I filled out the paperwork and was siting in the dentist chair within 15 minutes. As usual I was feeling pretty anxious knowing that this wasn't going to be a simple procedure but I needed to get it done. Dr. Torre was very friendly and welcoming and professional. He did not make me feel ashamed about my obvious neglect but just explained to me that I will need a root canal and antibiotics for an abscessed. The procedure took two visits to complete. Based on my experience I would hIghly recommend Dr. Torre and giving him my own 5 star review. He is now my regular Dentist and I have been back for two 6 month check-ups and so far so good!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Awesome Dentist! Dr. Torre is a very caring dentist. He explains procedures and makes me feel relaxed. He is always concerned that I feel comfortable. That's very important to me. I have referred several friends to him who have told me the same thing. The staff is super friendly too which is a big plus.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

Dr. Torre is the best! He listens to your concerns and if you give him suggestions on what you feel should be done, he takes the time to explain why it may or may not work. After all, it is your mouth and you should be given an opportunity to discuss the work without feeling intimidated because you are not a dentist. He is delicate and loves his patients. Takes pride in what he does. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

It all started with an excruciating toothache I had on a saturday. I called about 10 dentists and he was the only one who accepted me as a new patient . I was extremely grateful considering how much pain I was in and how quickly he nulled the pain. Ive been with him ever since. Hes extremely thorough in explaining what needs to be done. He makes sure you understand by using words that you can relate to, which makes him extremely genuine. I refer him to friends all the time and not one had negative feedback, in fact, they all praised him. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Dr. Torre is the best. Has been taking care of me and my family for years. He always runs on time. He is very gentle. I needed a LOT of work and he made me smile again. I no longer have fear of the dentist. His staff is really nice too. Laurie is the best. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Off the charts excellent for both children and adults. God bless.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Dr Torre is an excellent dentist. He is patient, caring, and thorough. He is up to date with the latest procedures and techniques. I would highly recommend Dr. Torre.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

My entire family members are patients of Dr.Torre. His skillful hands, knowledge, and expertise in his field far exceed my experience with other dentists.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

My entire family members are patients of Dr.Torre.His skillful hands,knowledge & overall expertise in his field far exceed

Dr. Thomas Torre's Credentials