Ratings for Dr. Bobby J. Grossi

My visit with Shandelle today was wonderful. Love the new massage chairs! It was very relaxing to have that luxury during my cleaning appointment. Dr. Grossi was funny and charming as usual!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Love the staff at Dr. Grossi's office. Very helpful and friendly! He is very understanding and willing to explain all your options to you. Will definitely be going back!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

This office has terrible communication, hours and staff. Dentist caused a problem for me by operating numerous times and causing trauma to a tooth. Malpractice for sure...and I am working on taking their office to court over it...beware!

flag | Submitted September 8, 2012

very nice, spent lots of time with me as a new patient I felt very comfortable and at ease. My appointment went very smooth with very little waiting time. I liked that this office was very punctual, clean, and organized. I would and did recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011